KPTCL AE Syllabus 2022 for Civil & Electrical – Check the Updated Exam Pattern
Here we have given the KPTCL AE Syllabus 2022 for the Civil & Electrical discipline. This blog is made especially for those who are going to start preparing for the KPTCL AE Exam conducted by the Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL).
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) has released one of the most important notifications among the engineering graduates is the Assistant Engineer(AE) post. The recruitment has been done for Civil & Electrical Disciplines. Generally, the selection process will be done to select the eligible candidates for the above-said posts. The selection process consists of the written exam and interview. Candidates have to get qualified in the selection process to get the provisional allotment.
To qualify for the selection process, candidates should know the Syllabus and its respective exam pattern. Then only they will get an idea of how to prepare for the examination. For that here we have given the KPTCL AE Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern. To refer to the KPTCL AE Syllabus 2022 for Civil & Electrical is the most important preparation strategy. So candidates kindly go through it and then start the preparation process.
KPTCL AE Selection Process:
The KPTCL AE Selection Process is based on
(i) Written Exam
KPTCL AE Exam Pattern 2022:
Here we have given the complete updated KPTCL AE Exam Pattern 2022 for the written exam. The written exam is the initial stage of the selection process. Marks obtained from this exam will be considered for the final selection. So candidates have to get qualified this round to be called for the interview. For your reference here we have given the KPTCL AE Exam Pattern 2022 in table format.
|KPTCL AE Exam Pattern 2022|
|Section||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
Awareness & Aptitude
- The exam will be based on Online Computer Based Test(CBT).
- The questions will be asked based on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
KPTCL AE Syllabus 2022:
Here we have given the section-wise complete updated KPTCL AE Syllabus 2022 for your reference. Candidates kindly go through this and know the information.
KPTCL AE Syllabus 2022: General Awareness
- Current affairs related to national and international issues of last 6 months,
- Overview of Indian Financial System,
- History of the Indian banking system,
- Recent credit and monetary policies
- Indian History & Culture.
- Botany & Zoology
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian Politics.
- Physics & Chemistry
- Indian Parliament.
- Basic GK.
- Indian Economy.
- Inventions in the World.
- Basic Computer.
- Famous Books & Authors
KPTCL AE Syllabus 2022: Aptitude
- Simplification and Approximation
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F.
- Number System
- Square & Cube Roots.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Indices and Surds.
- Profit and Loss.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Trains.
- Races and Games.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Odd Man Out.
- Mixture and Allegation.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Relationships between Numbers.
- Simple Equations.
- Boats and Streams.
- Mixtures and Allegations.
- Problems on Ages.
- Problems on Trains.
- Races and Games.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Bar, Graphs, Line Charts, Tables
KPTCL AE Civil Syllabus:
Here we have given the KPTCL AE Syllabus 2022 for Civil Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Concrete Technology.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Environmental Studies etc.
KPTCL Exam Syllabus for AE Electrical:
Here we have given the KPTCL AE Syllabus 2022 for Electrical Engineering.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Network Analysis.
- Utilization of Energy.
- Power System Protection.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Control Systems.
- Electronics Devices.
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.