KVIC Recruitment 2020 Notification was released. The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has been released the job recruitment notification for Senior Consultants post for 15 Vacancies in Across India. The Candidates who completed their Post Graduation Degree with Minimum 5 Years are eligible to apply. The online application form mode is already started and the last date for online application form submissions form before 06.03.2020. The KVIC inviting the eligible or interested Candidate can apply for the Recruitment application form online throughout the official website link is given below.
- 1 The eligibility criteria for KVIC Recruitment 2020:
- 2 Job title: Senior Consultants
- 3 Job Vacancies: 15
- 4 The KVIC Recruitment 2020 Job Title, and Vacancy Information:
- 5 Job Location: Across India
- 6 Applying Mode: Online
- 7 Duration:
- 8 Educational Qualification:
- 9 Age Limit:
- 10 Selection Process:
The eligibility criteria for KVIC Recruitment 2020:
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria to apply for KVIC Recruitment 2020 the age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
Name of the Department: KVIC – Khadi and Village Industries Commission
Job Type: Central Govt. Jobs
Job title: Senior Consultants
Job Vacancies: 15
The KVIC Recruitment 2020 Job Title, and Vacancy Information:
|S.No||Department Name||No of Vacancies|
|11||Journalism/ Mass Communication||1|
Job Location: Across India
Applying Mode: Online
- Candidate should be a Complete Post-Graduation Degree and minimum of 5 years of experience in the respective field.
- Good Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good Communication and Writing Skills.
- Sincere and commitment to work
- The Applying Candidates should be below 39 years as on the last date of application i.e. 06.03.2020
- Remuneration Per Month – Rs.30,000 to 40,000 + Rs.2,500 to Rs.3,000 based on the qualification, experience, and interview’s performance.
- On the basis of qualification and experience, the candidates will be shortlisted and called or interview.
- For Application Fees, check to the KVIC Recruitment 2020 Notification.
Apply Online Click Here
Conclusion for KVIC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.kvic.gov.in
- Now, You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- You can download it and save it for your reference.