LIC AAO Books PDF Free Download – Subject-Wise Best Study Material for LIC AAO
The LIC AAO Exam 2022 will be announced soon on the LIC’s official website. The most common question that every applicant has is how to find the best study material for LIC AAO Preparation. For that here we’ve compiled a collection of LIC AAO Books PDF Free Download subject-wise. Candidates who wish to pass the LIC AAO 2022 examination should read this blog completely to learn about the best books for the LIC AAO Exam Preparation. Every year the Life Insurance Corporation has released the notification for the engagement of Assistant Administrative Officer post.
LIC released 168 vacancies for Assistant Administrative Officer for different specializations in 2020. Aspirants who lost out on applying this year should keep working on their LIC AAO preparation because the number of vacancies released for this position may get increased this year. So candidates who wish to apply for the position should complete their preparation and begin their revisions as soon as possible. First of all, the candidates must be updated with the latest exam pattern and syllabus of LIC AAO Exam 2022. Then after that candidates have to collect the best study material for LIC AAO as per the updated syllabus and pattern.
Various resources have made numerous recommendations for books and study material for the LIC AAO Exam 2022. But deciding which one to choose has always been the most difficult part for hopefuls. So, here we bring you the compiled list of Subject-Wise LIC AAO Books Free PDF Download which you should consult for the preparation of the LIC AAO Exam 2022. Because it is one of the most difficult tests in the banking and insurance industry, LIC AAO preparation necessitates a lot of effort. As a result, substantial preparation is essential to pass the exam.
- 1 LIC AAO Selection Process 2022:
- 2 LIC AAO Books PDF Free Download
- 2.1 LIC AAO Books PDF Free Download – Reasoning Ability
- 2.2 LIC AAO Books PDF Free Download – English Language
- 2.3 LIC AAO Books PDF Free Download – Quantitative Aptitude:
- 2.4 LIC AAO Books PDF Free Download – General Awareness & Current Affairs
- 2.5 LIC AAO Books PDF Free Download – Profession Knowledge
- 2.6 LIC AAO Books PDF Free Download – Insurance and Financial Market Awareness:
LIC AAO Selection Process 2022:
The selection process of LIC AAO is based on
(i) Phase-1 – Online Written Exam
(ii) Phase-2 – Online Written Exam + Descriptive
(iii) Phase-3 – Interview
LIC AAO Books PDF Free Download
The LIC AAO prelims syllabus
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language with special emphasis on grammar, vocabulary and comprehension
The LIC AAO Main exam syllabus has five sections which are as under:
- Reasoning Ability
- General Awareness & Current Affairs
- Data Analysis & Interpretation (For Generalists)/Professional Knowledge (For IT / Chartered Accountant / Actuarial/ Rajbhasha)
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness
- Descriptive Test: English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)/Knowledge of Language for Rajbhasha
LIC AAO Books PDF Free Download – Reasoning Ability
- This part is required reading for all candidates taking the preliminary and main exams. Candidates should start with the questions that can be answered quickly and work their way up to the more difficult problems in the section. This would assist students in effectively managing their time during the exam.
- The syllogism, coding-decoding, direction test, and inequalities should be attempted first because they require less time.
- This section necessitates mental acuity and logical reasoning.
|Book Name||Author Name|
|Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||RS Aggarwal|
|Analytical Reasoning||M K Pandey|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal (English) 1st Edition||BS Sijwali and Indu Sijwal|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning (English) 1st Edition||AK Gupta|
LIC AAO Books PDF Free Download – English Language
- The English paper is just qualifying at the preliminary stage of the test. As a result, applicants should only attempt the questions in this section if they are confident in their answers.
- Candidates should practise reading and writing on a regular basis to improve their language skills. Reading might also help with the preliminary exam’s comprehension section.
- The English section of the mains exam consists of descriptive problems, such as letter writing and essays. The essay subjects are focused on recent occurrences throughout the world, therefore candidates must be up to date on everything.
- Previous year’s questions can also be used to write essays and letters.
|Book Name||Author Name|
|Objective General English||SP Bakshi|
|English Grammar||Wren and Martin|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|Essential English Grammar||Raymond Murphy|
LIC AAO Books PDF Free Download – Quantitative Aptitude:
- This section is required of all candidates in the preliminary test, although it is only included in the Generalist cadre in the main exam.
- Candidates should practise hard to improve their speed when answering problems in this area, as it needs good mathematics skills.
- Because the questions in this area are dependent on basic math concepts, candidates should brush up on their math knowledge.
- Candidates should start with the problems that can be answered quickly, such as inequalities, number series, approximation, and so on, before moving on to the more difficult ones.
|Quantum CAT||Sarvesh Verma|
|Fast Track Mathematics||Rajesh Verma|
|Magical Book on Quicker Mathematics||M. Tyra|
|Data Interpretation||Arun Sharma|
|Quantitative Aptitude||R. S. Aggarwal|
LIC AAO Books PDF Free Download – General Awareness & Current Affairs
- Country, currency, capitals, historical dates, current prices, novels, military exercises, notable deaths, athletic events, international summits, World Bank Index, India ranking, Union Budget, and government programmes and policies are all important topics in General Knowledge.
- This portion should not be rushed, and you should read the questions attentively.
- From the beginning of the year to the week before the paper, it is critical to prepare for all events that occur on a daily basis.
|Lucent General Knowledge|
|NCERT History, Geography, Political Science Books|
|Manorama Year Book|
|Monthly Current Affairs Magazine.|
LIC AAO Books PDF Free Download – Profession Knowledge
- This area is only for candidates who are applying for AAO positions in the IT, CA, Actuarial, and Rajbhasha sections. In this phase, the candidate will be asked questions on the specialism for which he or she has applied.
- Candidates must be well prepared for the speciality they have selected in order to attempt questions in this segment, as this section carries the most marks in the mains examination.
- Applicants should look over prior year question papers to get a sense of the exam’s format and prepare according to the questions’ trends.
LIC AAO Books PDF Free Download – Insurance and Financial Market Awareness:
- Candidates for this part must be up to date on the latest news, policies, developments, and events in the insurance and financial markets.
- To qualify for this part, you must read the business, financial, and economic pages of the newspaper on a regular basis.
- Candidates must be familiar with the history of banking and insurance, as well as various laws and policies, as well as all financial organisations in the country.
|IC 38 / IC 33 Life Insurance PDF||IC 34 General Insurance PDF|