LIC Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Life Insurance Corporation Limited (LIC) has been released the job recruitment notification for Assistant Administrative Officer, Assistant Engineer for 218 Vacancies. The Candidate who can be searching for jobs in an Across India can go and ahead to apply for the LIC recruitment it’s making use of this good opportunity. The online application form is already started and the last date for filling submissions of application form before 15.03.2020. The LIC inviting the eligible or interested Candidate can apply for the Recruitment online application form thought the official website link is below.
The eligibility criteria for LIC Recruitment 2020:
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria to apply for the Life Insurance Corporation LIC Recruitment 2020 jobs The age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
Name of the Department: LIC – Life Insurance Corporation Limited
Job Type: Central Govt. Jobs
LIC Recruitment 2020 Job title, and Vacancies Details:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||29|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||10|
|3||Assistant Engineer (Architect)||04|
|4||Assistant Engineer (Structural)||04|
|5||Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical – MEP Engineers)||03|
|6||Assistant Administrative Officer (CA)||40|
|7||Assistant Administrative Officer (Actuarial)||30|
|8||Assistant Administrative Officer (Legal)||40|
|9||Assistant Administrative Officer (Rajbhasha)||08|
|10||Assistant Administrative Officer (IT)||50|
Job Location: Across India
Applying Mode: Online
- AE (Civil/Electrical): B.Tech/B.E. (Civil) from an AICTE recognized Indian Institution. Candidate should have a minimum of three years of working experience in the planning and execution of multi-storied building projects with all required infrastructure.
- Assistant Architect: B. Arch. from a recognized Indian University/Institution. Candidate should also be well versed with green building design requirements and the application of AutoCAD software and/or similar type software.
- AE (Structural): M. Tech / M.E. (Structural) from an AICTE recognized Indian University. Candidates applying for the post must possess min of one-year hands
on experience in the area.
- AE (MEP engineers): B. Tech. /B.E. (Mechanical/ Electrical) from an AICTE recognized Indian University.
- AAO (Chartered Accountant) – Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute / Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- AAO (Actuarial) – Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Institution.
- AAO (Legal): Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM from a recognized Indian Institution. Three years of Bar experience is essential.
- AAO (Rajbhasha): Candidate should have a Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level.
- AAO (IT): Candidate should Complete the Graduation degree in Engineering (Computer Science, IT / Electronics), or MCA or MSC (Computer Science) from a recognized University.
- The Candidate shall be 21 years (completed) as on 01.02.2020. and the maximum age was not more than 30 years.
- The PayScale will be given Rs.32,795 to Rs.62,315/- Per Month
- Written Test (Preliminary & Mains)
|For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates||Rs. 85 plus Transaction Charges|
|For General/OBC candidates||Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 700/-|
Apply Online CLICK HERE
Conclusion for LIC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.licindia.in
- You have to click on the link for the following vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the related posts and category.
- Finally, now you can download and save it for your reference.