The GOVERNMENT OF TAMIL NADU PUBLIC (SPECIAL-A) DEPARTMENT has been an announcement of the Madras High Court DISTRICT JUDGE (ENTRY LEVEL) Recruitment Notification For 32 Vacancies in 2019-2020. The Candidate can apply for the Madras High Court District Judge Entry Level Recruitment application form online thought the official website www.tn.gov.in or www.mhc.tn.gov.in. The last date from applying for Madras High Court District Judge Entry Level on Dec 12, 2019, to Jan 08, 2020, to date.
Name of the Department: Madras High Court
Job Type For MHC: Govt. Jobs
Job title For MHC: District Judge Entry Level
Applying Mode For MHC: Online
Total Post For MHC (Vacancies): 32
Job Location For MHC: Tamil Nadu
Duration For MHC:
- Starting Date:12.12,2019
- Last Date: 08.01.2020
- Last date for remittance of fee through Bank 10.01.2020
Education Qualification For MHC:
- Candidate should be completed in Law to a recognized university
- must be practicing as advocate and pleader in the high court or supreme court
Age Limit For MHC: up to35 -45 years
Salary Details For MHC: check to the Notification
Application Fees For MHC:
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS -1000/-Rs
- SC/ ST/ PWD/Employees – NIL
The Selection Process For MHC:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Viva Voce
- Website: www.mhc.tn.gov.in
Conclusion: Madras High Court Recruitment 2019
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.mhc.tn.gov.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.