- 1 Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2021 – 2428 GDS Vacancies – Notification Out
- 2 Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2021 – Overview
- 3 Maharashtra GDS Notification 2021 – Important Dates
- 4 Maharashtra GDS Vacancy 2021:
- 5 Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
- 7 Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2021: Application Process
- 8 Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021: Important Links
- 9 How to apply online for Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2021?
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2021 – 2428 GDS Vacancies – Notification Out
India Postal Department has released the notification for GDS posts. A total of 2428 vacancies were announced. This is especially for post offices that come under Maharashtra postal circle. The Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2021 invites the online application from eligible and interested candidates. The Maharashtra GDS 2021 Apply Online link is get activated from 27th April 2021. Passionate candidates who have satisfied the eligibility norms shall start the online application process here. The Final date to submit the online application will be on 26th May 2021. Candidates have to submit the online registration form successfully along with the required application fee on or before the last date. Further details regarding the Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2021, Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process, Salary are given here below.
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Organization Name||India Post|
|Advertisement Number||ESTT/4-1/GDS ONLINE ENGAGEMENT/3RD CYCLE/2021|
|Recruitment Name||Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||(i) Branch Post Master|
(ii) Assistant Branch Post Master
(iii) Dak Sewak
|Selection Process||Shortlisting based on 10th Mark|
Maharashtra GDS Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Notification Released on||27th April 2021|
|Commencement of Online Application||27th April 2021|
|The Final Date to Submit||26th May 2021|
Maharashtra GDS Vacancy 2021:
This year the Maharashtra postal department has announced a total of 2428 vacancies.
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: (As of 27.04.2021)
The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be
18 and 40 years.
Relaxation is applicable as per the norms.
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language:
The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India.
Computer Training Course:
Candidates will be required to furnish a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
Knowledge of Cycling
Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In the case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling.
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2021: Application Process
|Application Fee||OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man: Rs. 100/-|
Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021: Important Links
How to apply online for Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2021?
- First of all, tap the direct link or just visit the official site.
- Find the recruitment link available in the live notification section and click on that.
- The notification will get opened.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Eligible candidates can start the online registration process.
- Fill in all the required fields and pay the required fee.
- Submit the online application within the last date.