MATSYAFED Recruitment 2020 Notification. Kerala State Co-operative Federation for Fisheries Development Ltd (MATSYAFED) has been released the jobs recruitment notification for Management Trainee, Junior Executive, Quality Supervisor Posts for 37 Vacancies in Kerala. Candidates who searching around the Kerala location government job utilize this great opportunity. The Online application mode started at 27.05.2020 and the closing date will be on 10.06.2020. The MATSYAFED inverting interested or eligible candidates can proceed to apply for this recruitment. We are given the MATSYAFED Recruitment 2020 eligible criteria and online application links are available here.
Eligibility Criteria for MATSYAFED Recruitment 2020:
Find all eligibility criteria Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Number of Vacancies, and important links are given below.
Name of the Department: MATSYAFED – Kerala State Co-operative Federation for Fisheries Development Ltd
Job Type: State Govt Jobs
Job Location: Kerala
Applying Mode: Online
MATSYAFED Recruitment 2020 Job title, Vacancy, and Salary Details:
|S.no||Name of the Posts||No’s of Vacancies||Salary|
|1||Management Trainee||29||Rs.18000 and Rs.20000|
Candidates should be completed in Degree/ MBA from any recognized institution or university.
- 30 years for Management Trainee Posts,
- 18 to 40 years for other posts
- Written Test
- As per the Norms of MATSYAFED
Download the MATSYAFED Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
How to apply for MATSYAFED Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- www.matsyafed.in
- Find the MATSYAFED Recruitment 2020 Management Trainee, Junior Executive, Quality Supervisor jobs advertisement.
- Now, you read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Next, open the online application link.
- Fill the application form with all the correct details.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Finally, you can submit the application on or before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.