MCGM Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) – BrihanMumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has been announced the recruitment notification for Ward boy posts for 146 vacancies in Maharastra. Candidates who have completed a degree in their 10th from a recognized Institution OR University are eligible to apply for MCGM Recruitment 2020. Interested candidates can appear the walk-in-Interview. The walk-in-Interview will be held on 17.04.2020. The candidates Check out the further information and the Official website link is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for MCGM Recruitment 2020:
The Applying Candidates should read the full advertisement carefully for the details of age limit, Educational Qualification, Numbers of vacancies, and Selection process details are given below.
Name of the Department: Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM)
Job Type: Govt Jobs
- Ward Boy – 114 Posts
Total Post (Vacancies): 114
Application Mode: Online by E-mail
Job Location: Maharastra
The Applying Candidates should be complete in Minimum Qualification of 10th Passed from any recognized institution or university.
The age limits between in 18 years to 38 years
The salary will be given to Rs.18,000/- to 56,900/- PM
- Candidates will be selected on Interview and Document Verification.
- No Application Fees
Download the MCGM Recruitment 2020 Notification & Application Form. pdf
Conclusion for MCGM Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – portal.mcgm.gov.in
- Click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per eligibility and category wise.
- You can download the application form then fill the all details correctly.
- Finally, you can submit it before the last date by send to the following E-mail ID.