MCGM Recruitment 2020 Notification. Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) has released the Notification for Junior & Senior Lawyer post for 150 Vacancies in Mumbai/Maharashtra. The candidate should complete Graduation in Law (LLB) from a recognized university can go-ahead to apply for MCGM recruitment. Interested and Eligible Candidates should send Applications online mode via E-Mail. The Application was already started from 04.03.2020 and the last date to submit an application on 22.03.2020 online mode via email. This is a good opportunity for job hunters who are looking for a Career in Lawyer.
Eligibility Criteria for MCGM Recruitment 2020:
Find all the MCGM Recruitment jobs Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to pay and Number of Vacancies and important Links are given below. For more updates in State/Central Government/Bank jobs visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Department Name: MCGM – Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai
Job Type: Govt Jobs
MCGM Recruitment 2020 Job Title, and Vacancies Details:
|S No||Name of the Posts||No Of Vacancies|
|1||Junior Lawyer (Panel A)||25|
|2||Junior Lawyer (Panel B)||25|
|3||Junior Lawyer (Panel C)||25|
|4||Senior Lawyer (Panel A)||25|
|5||Senior Lawyer (Panel B)||25|
|6||Senior Lawyer (Panel C)||25|
Job Location: Mumbai/Maharashtra
Applying Mode: Online Mode via E-Mail
- Starting Date: 04.03.2020
- Ending Date: 22.03.2020
- Senior Lawyer – Graduation in Law (LLB) with 15 yrs and above experience.
- Junior Lawyer – Graduation in Law (LLB) with 5 yrs experience
- Candidate can refer to the MCGM Recruitment Notification.
- Document Verification
- No Application Fees
Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the MCGM Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Conclusion for MCGM Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – portal.mcgm.gov.in
- Click on the link for the following posts.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed on the page.
- Candidates should take Soft copy and hard copy of the Documents in all respect in the prescribed format only.
- Finally, submit all documents send through the via E Mail before the closing date.