MMRC Limited Recruitment 2019
MMRC Limited Recruitment 2019 :
- Mumbai Metro Line – 3 (MML – 3) is one of such key undertakings to improve the transportation situation in the monetary capital of India for example Mumbai.
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRC) is the nodal organization in charge of the usage of the Mumbai Metro Line–3(MML-3) venture.
- It has been established as a JV of the Govt. of India(GOI) and the Government of Maharashtra(GOM) on 50:50 sharing premise.
- It expects to give a Mass Rapid Transit System that would enhance the deficient rural railroad arrangement of Mumbai by carrying metro closer to the doorsteps of the individuals.
Notifications Details For MMRC Limited Recruitment 2019
Important Date For MMRC Limited Recruitment 2019 :
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 Th September 2019
MMRC Limited Vacancy Details :
- Deputy General Manager (Track): 01
- Assistant General Manager (Track): 02
- Deputy Engineer (Track): 01
- Deputy Engineer (TVS/ ECS): 02
MMRC Limited Eligibility and Educational Qualifications :
- General Manager/Assist. General Manager (Track): B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering must have experience in the Construction and Maintenance of Track in Railways/Metro. Candidates with the expertise in operating of contemporary Urban Rail systems are most well-liked.
- Deputy Engineer (Track): B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering and having experience in Construction and Maintenance of Track in Railways/Metro.
- Deputy Engineer (TVS/ ECS): B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering. Candidate must have experience in construction projects of Railways/ Metro/ Other PSUs/ Private sector dealing with TVS & ECS systems.
Age limit: Maximum 40 years for DGM/AGM and 35 years for Deputy Engineer
How To Apply: Interested candidates can apply the online format before 30Th September 2019 For MMRC Limited Recruitment 2019. Candidates are advised to take a Paper Copy of finally submitted online application for future reference.