MP High Court Recruitment 2020 Notification. Madhya Pradesh High Court has recently released the new job recruitment notification. They invite online applications from eligible and interested applicants for the recruitment of Civil Judge Class II (Entry Level) Exam 2019 (Phase II) Posts. There are going to fill up 252 vacancies. MP High Court has announced the new job notification on 05.09.2020. Those interested candidates can apply from 22.09.2020 and the last date to submitting the online applications on or before 05.11.2020. Candidates who are searching for a Government job in Madhya Pradesh Location can apply for this MP High Court Recruitment 2020 job vacancies.
A candidate who have completed their Degree in Law from a recognized Institution or University, As for the educational qualification to apply for this job vacancies. Applying candidates should have the maximum age limit of 35 years. The selection process will be based on the Written Test/ Interview Process. The selected candidate will be appointed at the following posts in Madhya Pradesh. Candidates can submit the application via Online Mode. Otherwise, applications will be rejected or not accepted. Here, You will get the complete details about the MP High Court Recruitment 2020 official notification and apply links that are available on this website.
Eligibility Criteria for MP High Court Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for these vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: High Court of Madhya Pradesh (MPHC)
Job Type: State Government Job.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
|Notification Released Date||05.09.2020|
|Starting Date of submission of the Online Application||22.09.2020|
|Last Date of submission of the Online Application||05.11.2020|
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
|Sr. No||Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|1||Civil Judge Class II (Entry Level) Exam 2019 (Phase II)||252|
- Applicants should hold the degree in Law from recognized institution.
- Check advertisement for more details of educational qualification.
- Applicants should have the following age limit.
- Minimum age limit- 21 years.
- Maximum age limit- 35 years.
- Check Advertisement for age relaxation.
- The selection process will be based on Online Examination & Interview Process basis.
- For UR/ candidates from the state (other then MP): Rs. 1122.16/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs. 722.16/-
- Payment Mode: Online Mode via Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Applicants should send the application via Online Mode.
Official Website: Click Here
MP High Court Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Will be available from 22.09.2020
Latest Government Jobs Notification Click Here
More Private Jobs Click Here
How to apply MP High Court Recruitment 2020 :
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – https://mphc.gov.in/
- Find MP High Court Recruitment 2020 Advertisement of Civil Judge Class-II (Entry Level)Exam-2019(Phase-II)” and other job advertisements.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to the ‘Apply Online Registration’ button.
- Then you go to register your application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Pay your application fees.
- Finally, you can submit the application before the last date.
- Take the print for application in your future reference.