Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2020 is inviting the notification for 240 Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancies in Maharashtra. Interested or Eligible Candidates last date for submitting application online on 6th February 2020. Candidates checking the all details can go ahead and apply for the latest MPSC Recruitment 2020. Find all MPSC Recruitment 2020 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to Pay and Number of Vacancies and important Links. The applications apply online starting from 17th January 2020 and closing from 6th February 2020.
Job Type for MPSC Recruitment: Govt. Jobs
Job title for MPSC Recruitment: Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector
No of Vacancy for MPSC Recruitment: 240
Applying Mode for MPSC Recruitment: Online
Job Location for MPSC Recruitment: Maharashtra
Duration for MPSC Recruitment:
- Opening – 17.01.2020
- Closing – 06.02.2020
Age limit for MPSC Recruitment:
- Maximum Age limit is 19 Years to 38 Years
Educational Qualification for MPSC Recruitment:
- Secondary Exam passed with 3 Years Diploma in Automobile Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering
- Physical Eligibility
- Male – Height 163 cm, Chest 79 cm
- Female – Height 155 cm
Scale to Pay for MPSC Recruitment:
- Rs.37, 600/- to Rs.1, 22, 700/-
Selection Process for MPSC Recruitment:
- Selection will be exam basis
Application Fee for MPSC Recruitment:
- Rs.374/- for General Candidates
- Rs.274/- for OBC/SC/ST Candidates
- Rs.24/- for Ex-Serviceman
Conclusion: MPSC Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website-www.mpsc.gov.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.