Mysore District Court Recruitment 2020. The Mysore District Court has been released the job recruitment notification for Typist, Peon, and Stenographer jobs for 79 Vacancies. The free job alert for both fresher and experienced candidates can apply for the various post of vacancies. Interested candidates can go ahead and apply for Vacancies on or before 20.03.2020 by submitting the online application form before the last date. The Mysore District Court inviting the eligible or interested Candidate can apply for the Typist, Peon, and Stenographer jobs Recruitment application form online thought the official website link is given below
Eligibility Criteria for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2020;
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria before to apply for Mysore District Court Typist Peon and Stenographer job the age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
Name of the Department: Mysore District Court
Job Type: Govt Jobs
- Typist – 24
- Peon – 46
- Stenographer – 9
Total Post (Vacancy): 79
Job Location: Mysore District Karnataka
Applying Mode: Online
- Min age – 18 years and Max age – 40 years
- Starting Date: Started
- Ending Date: 20.03.2020
- Candidates should need to complete their 10th Pass or relevant from any Recognized Institute or University
- Must Be Known as Typewriting both Kannada and English.
- Personal Interview
- Written exam
- Document Verification
- The salary will be given Rs.52,650/-
- For General Rs,200/-
- For SC/ST /CAT -1/ OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B) – Rs,100/-
Apply Online Click Here
Conclusion for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
- You have to click on the link for the following vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.