NABARD Grade A Mains Result 2021 – Grade A & B Shortlisting for Interview
National Bank of Agriculture & Rural Development has released the NABARD Grade A Mains Result 2021 PDF on its official site. Aspirants who have attended the mains exam conducted on 16th November 2021 shall check here the merit list and cut off marks.
NABARD has released the notification to recruit the candidates for the post of Grade A Assistant Manager & Grade B Manager(RBDS/RAJBHASHA/). A total of 162 vacancies were announced. The recruitment drive has been done to recruit the candidates for the above-said posts. The selection process for the Grade A post is based on the Preliminary, Mains & Interview rounds. As per the schedule, the Prelims & Mains exams have been conducted successfully. Candidates who attended the mains exam are eagerly waiting for the result.
NABARD Grade-A Exam Dates 2021
|Grade B Exam Date (RDBS/Rajbhasha)||17th September 2021|
|Grade A Exam Date (RDBS/Rajbhasha)||18th September 2021|
|Grade A / B Prelims Result||14th October 2021|
|Grade A Mains Exam Date||16th November 2021|
|NABARD Grade A Mains Result 2021||31st December 2021|
Candidates who qualified the mains exam will have to attend the interview session which will be scheduled in the upcoming days. The final result is based on marks obtained from the main exam and interview. Now the NABARD Careers have released the final result and also the waiting list pdf on its official site.
NABARD Grade A & B Mains Result 2021 – Post-Wise
How to check NABARD Grade A Final Provisional List & Waiting List 2021?
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official site pr just tap the direct link given above.
- There is a navigation link to NARABD careers.
- Click that careers link you will be getting into the careers page.
- Find the section of what’s new.
- Click on that the respective link regarding the NABARD Grade A Mains Result 2021.
- Then the result pdf will get open.
- Check the result using the roll number.
- Download the pdf and save it for your future reference.
- Selected candidates have to wait for further information from the board.