National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2019
NABARD Recruitment 2019:
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is a peak advancement monetary foundation in India.
- It is an establishment completely possessed by the Government of India, headquartered at Mumbai with local workplaces all over India.
- The Bank has been endowed with “matters concerning arrangement, arranging and tasks in the field of credit for farming and other monetary exercises in rustic regions in India”.
- NABARD is dynamic in creating money related consideration approach.
- It supplanted the Agricultural Credit Department (ACD) and Rural Planning and Credit Cell (RPCC) of Reserve Bank of India, and Agricultural Refinance and Development Corporation (ARDC).
- It is one of the head offices giving formative credit in country territories.
NABARD is India’s specific bank for Agriculture and Rural Development in India.
Notifications Details For NABARD Recruitment 2019
Important Date For NABARD Recruitment 2019:
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application – 14 th September 2019
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application – 02 and October 2019
NABARD Vacancy Details
- Development Assistant – 82 Posts
- Development Assistant (Hindi) – 9 Posts
Salary: Rs. 32,000/-
NABARD Eligibility and Educational Qualifications :
- Development Assistant – UG with 60% marks
- Development Assistant (Hindi) – UG in Hindi or English as a subject with 50% marks
How To Apply: The Eligible candidates can apply online for the post through official website www.nabard.org 14 th September to 02 and October 2019.
NABARD Development Assistant Notification PDF: Click Here
NABARD Development Assistant Online Application – to release soon