Nainital Bank Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022 – Check Exam Pattern & Marking Scheme
Rush into the updated Nainital Bank Clerk Syllabus 2022 PDF & Exam Pattern here before start preparing for the examination. Candidates who start the preparation process for the Nainital Bank Exam shall download the Nainital Bank Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022 along with the exam pattern.
Nainital Bank recruitment board has conducted the recruitment drive to select the eligible candidates for the post of Clerk. The selection process is based on the written exam & interview. Candidates have to clear the selection process to get into the provisional allotment. To clear the examination, candidates have to make the preparation strategy to prepare for the examination effectively. To make an effective preparation strategy, candidates should know what are topics should be asked in the examination.
For that here we have given the complete updated syllabus & exam pattern in detail. So candidates are advised to have a look at this Nainital Bank Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022 and Exam Pattern and start do the preparation process according to that.
- 1 Nainital Bank Clerk Selection Process:
- 2 Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Pattern 2022:
- 3 Nainital Bank Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022:
Nainital Bank Clerk Selection Process:
The selection process of the Nainital Bank is based on
(i) Written Exam
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Pattern 2022:
The written exam is the initial stage of the selection process. Candidates have to clear this exam to get qualify for the interview. The marks obtained from this exam will only be considered for the final selection. So candidates should give more importance to the examination. For that here we have given the updated Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Pattern 2022.
|Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||40||35 Minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 Minutes|
|Computer Awareness||40||40||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||35 Minutes|
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Pattern 2022 Details:
- This exam is of Online computer-based objective type test.
- The exam is conducted for 200 marks with 145 minutes time duration.
- 1 mark is awarded for every correct answer.
- For each wrong answer 0.25 mark section-wise is penalized.
Nainital Bank Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022:
Here we have updated the section wise Nainital Bank Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022 for your reference.
Nainital Bank Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022: Reasoning
- Situation Reaction Test
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages
- Alphabet & Number Test Series
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Data Sufficiency
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Inserting The Missing Character
- Clocks & Calendars
- Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
- Statement – Conclusions
- Direction Sense Test
- Statement – Arguments
Nainital Bank Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022: Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System
- LCM & HCF
- Number Series(Missing & Wrong)
- Algebraic Expressions and Inequalities
- Profit and Loss
- Simple & Compound interest
- Ratio & Proportion
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Boats & Streams
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Mixture & Allegations
- Data Interpretation
Nainital Bank Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022: English Language
- Reading Comprehension.
- Jumbled Sentence.
- Phrase Replacement.
- Cloze Test.
- Wrong Spelt.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Direct and Indirect Speech.
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle, Preposition).
- Identify the sentence pattern.
- Error Spotting
- One Word Substitution.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Match the following words.
- Synonyms & Antonym.
- Fill in the blanks.
Nainital Bank Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022 – General Awareness
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Awards and Honors.
- Financial News & Budget.
- Economic News.
- Banking Awareness & its News.
- Current Important Events.
- Books and Authors.
- Important Days.
- Sports and Games.
Nainital Bank Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022 – Computer Knowledge
- Computer Hardware & Software.
- Generation of Computers
- MS Office(Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Internet Usage
- Operating System.