NALCO Recruitment 2020 Notification. The National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) has been released the job recruitment notification for the Post Graduate Engineer Trainees, 120 Vacancies in Across India. The Online application started already on 20.03.2020 and the last date to submit an application before 09.04.2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online through the official website link is given below.
- 1 Eligibility Criteria for NALCO Recruitment 2020:
- 2 Total Post (Vacancies): 120
- 3 Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET)
- 4 NALCO Recruitment jobs Discipline and Vacancies Details:
- 5 Applying Mode: Online
- 6 Job Location: Across India
- 7 Duration:
- 8 Educational Qualification:
- 9 Age Limit:
- 10 Pay Scale Details:
Eligibility Criteria for NALCO Recruitment 2020:
The Candidates must ensure all the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. Important links are given below. Latest updates in State/Central Government/Bank jobs visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: NALCO – National Aluminium Company Limited
Job Type: Central Govt. Jobs
Total Post (Vacancies): 120
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET)
NALCO Recruitment jobs Discipline and Vacancies Details:
|S.No||Name of the Discipline||No Of Vacancies|
Applying Mode: Online
Job Location: Across India
- Candidates should Complete Full-Time regular Bachelor Degree in Engg/ Tech with not less than 65% in following disciplines Mech/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Chemical/ Metallurgy/ Civil/Mining.
- Candidates, who studying in the final year of engineering may also apply.
- The Upper age limit must be 30 years.
Pay Scale Details:
- The Payscale will be Rs.40000-3%-140000
- The Candidates will be shortlisted on GATE 2020 Score then will be called for Personal Interview.
- For General/EWS/OBC Candidates- Rs. 500/-
- For all other/Including Departmental Candidates – Rs. 274/-
Download the NALCO Recruitment Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Conclusion for NALCO Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – nalcoindia.com
- Click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, it will be displayed with the pdf.
- Applying Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download it and save it for your further reference.