Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs 2019 Apply Online
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs 2019 Apply Online: The Indian Navy can be followed back to 1612 when Captain Best experienced and crushed the Portuguese.
- This experience, as additionally the inconvenience brought about by the privateers, constrained the British East India Company to keep up a little armada at Swally, close Surat(Gujarat).
- The First Squadron of battling boats touched base on 5 September 1612, framing what was then considered the Honorable East India Company’s Marine.
- It was in charge of the security of the East India Company’s exchange the Gulf of Cambay and the stream mouths of the Tapti and Narmada.
- The officials and the men of this power proceeded to assume a significant job in looking over the Arabian, Persian and Indian coastlines.
- In spite of the fact that Bombay had been surrendered to the British in 1662, they physically claimed the island on 8 February 1665, just to pass it on toward the East India Company on 27 September 1668.
- As a result, the Honorable East India Company’s Marine additionally ended up in charge of the assurance of exchange off Bombay.
Important Date For Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019:
- Commencement of submission of application: 3 Rd September 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 24Th September 2019
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details:
- Apprentice – 933 Posts
Eligibility and Educational Qualifications:
- 10th passed with ITI Diploma
Age Limit: Candidate must be born between 01 April 1999 to 31 Mar 2006
How to apply: Eligible candidates can apply online on before 24th September 2019. Candidates can take a Paper Copy of the finally submitted online application for future reference
Download Official Notification PDF: Click Here