Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019:
- Dock-yard, huge and all around devised, with a wide range of maritime stores and kept in legitimate distribution centers however together with extraordinary amounts of timber
- And Naval Dockyard Mumbai boards for fixing and building boats, and manufactures for creation of stays, just as each sort of littler Of smiths’ work.
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai has three divisions, and three sets of solid doors, in order to be equipped for accepting and fixing three boats of the line, at the equivalent.
- At discrete, the occasions as the furthest ship can twist out and another be conceded in her place each spring tide, with no interference of the work doing to the second and deepest boats.
- Close to the dock is an advantageous spot to grave a few ships on the double, which is done also, and with an extraordinary undertaking, as in any dock in England.
Notifications Details For Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019
Important Date For Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019:
- Last Date of Online Application: Within the 21 days publication of the advertisement (21 St September 2019)
Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Vacancy Details:
- Total Vacancies-1233
- Designated Trades (IT-23)-933
- Non-designated Trades (OT-03)-300 Posts
- Boiler Maker-25
- Gas Turbine Fitter-26
- Machinery Control Fitter-10
- Hot Insulator-01
- Computer Fitter-11
- Electronic Fitter-45
- Gyro Fitter –09
- Radar Fitter-24
- Radio Fitter –18
- Sonar Fitter-10
- Weapon Fitter-31
- Civil Works / Mason-32
- ICE Fitter Crane-44
- Ship Fitter –14
Age Limit: Born between 01St Apr 1999 to 31St Mar 2006
Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Eligibility, and Educational Qualifications:
- Candidates should have 10 passed with an At least 50% marks in Std 10 th Exam along with ITI Exam passed with 65% marks.
- Candidate should have passed relevant ITI by NCVT and should possess the qualification as on the closing date of application.
- Qualification for candidates who are to be enrolled for Rigger and Crane Operator as ‘Fresher’ shall be Std 8 pass only, without ITI.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates are Request to www.bhartiseva.com and apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai posts within the 21 days of publication of the advertisement (21 St September 2019)