NBE Recruitment 2020 Notification. National Board of Examinations (NBE) has recently released the recruitment notification for Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Accountant Vacancies at 90 Posts. The National Board of Examinations organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates can go ahead and apply for these vacancies. Candidates who looking for Central Government Jobs can use this opportunity. The online application mode started on 11.07.2020 and it will be closed on 31.07.2020. The Examination will be held on 31.08.2020. Here, we have given the complete details about the NBE Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria official notification and apply online direct link are available on this website.
Eligibility Criteria for NBE Recruitment 2020:
A candidate who are completed their Degree, 10th, 12th from a recognized board or institution, As for the education qualification. The selection process will be based on Performance on the Computer Based Test. The candidate remember that applications are only accepted online, otherwise, applications are rejected. Before applying for this NBE Recruitment 2020, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Across India
- The application accepted only online.
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for NBE Recruitment 2020. The Posts, Age limit, Education qualification, No of vacancies, and pay scale details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of the Posts||No’s of Vacancies||Salary||Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|1||Senior Assistant||18||Level 7||Below 27 Years.||Any Degree|
|2||Junior Assistant||57||Level 2||Below 27 Years.||1. Passed Senior Secondary
2. Proficiency in use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as
Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture
|3||Stenographer||8||Level 4||Below 27 Years.||1. Senior Secondary (12th of 10+2) 2. Stenographic skill 80/30 W.P.M in Shorthand/Typing|
|4||Junior Accountant||7||Level 2||Below 27 Years.||Bachelor Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce|
|Online Application Starting Date||11.07.2020|
|Online Application Ending Date||31.07.2020|
|Date of Examination CBT||31.08.2020|
- The selection will be based on Computer Based Test CBT
|Sr.No||Name of the Category||Application Fee|
|1||General / OBC candidates||Rs. 1500/-|
|2||SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 750/-|
NBE Recruitment Junior/Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Accountant Posts Notification Click Here
Apply Online Link Click Here
How to apply for NBE Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- natboard.edu.in
- Find NBE Recruitment 2020, Junior Assistant and other jobs advertisements.
- Now, you click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to “Apply Online” button
- Then you go to fill the application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Finally, you can submit the application before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.