NCL Recruitment 2020. The Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has been released the job recruitment notification for HEMM Operator (Trainee) post for 307 Vacancies. The job alert for both fresher and experienced candidates can apply for the post. The Northern Coalfields Limited online application form will starts from 16.03.2020 and the closing on 30.03.2020. The hired candidates will be in the Job Location Singrauli district of Madhya Pradesh and Sonebhadra District of Uttar Pradesh. Eligible or Interested Candidate can apply for the recruitment application form online thought the official website link is given below.
- 1 The Eligibility Criteria for NCL Recruitment 2020:
- 2 Job Title: HEMM Operator (Trainee)
- 3 Total Post (Vacancy): 307
- 4 Job Location:
- 5 Applying Mode: Online
- 6 Age Limit:
- 7 Duration:
- 8 Educational Qualification:
- 9 Salary Details:
- 10 Selection Process:
- 11 Application Fee:
The Eligibility Criteria for NCL Recruitment 2020:
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria before to apply for the NCL Recruitment HEMM Operator (Trainee) jobs age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
Name of the Department: Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Title: HEMM Operator (Trainee)
Total Post (Vacancy): 307
- Singrauli district of Madhya Pradesh & Sonebhadra District of Uttar Pradesh
Applying Mode: Online
- Min age – 18 years and Max age – 30 years
- For SC/ ST Age Relaxation – 5 Years
- OBC(NCL) Centre List – 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM) – Actual period of service rendered in defense services +3 years (8 years for SC/ST ESM), subject to the maximum age of 50 years
- Starting Date: 16.03.2020
- Ending Date: 30.03.2020
- Candidates should need to complete their Matriculate /SSC/ High School or equivalent passed from any recognized Board of Secondary / Higher Secondary Education of Indian State(s).
- ITI – Diesel Mechanic/ Motor Mechanic/ Fitter Trade(s) with Valid NCVT/ SCVT Trade certificates. The Valid HMV License issued from any RTO/ RTA of Indian State(s).
- Salary pay will be as per the norms of NCL Recruitment 2020.
- Common Written Test (CWT)
- Additional Technical Test (ATT).
- For Unreserved OBC/EWS – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/ESM/Departmental Candidates – No fees
Apply Online Link the Activate On: 16.03.2020
Conclusion for NCL Recruitment 2020:
- First candidates need to visit the official website – nclcil.in
- You have to click on the link for the following vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the relevant posts and categories.
- Finally, you can now download and save it for your reference