NCLT Recruitment 2020 Notification. The National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) has recently released the new job recruitment notification Advt No: 10/121/2016-NCLT (Pt-III). The NCLT invites the offline filled application from eligible and interested candidates can apply for this following posts Joint Register, Deputy Register, Assistant Register, Programmer, Court Officer, Private Secretary, Senior Legal Assistant, Assistant Library Information Officer, Assistant, Stenographer Grade-II/ Personal Assistant, Stenographer – III, Cashier, and Record Assistant – 167 vacancies have been allotted to NCLT. The candidate should send the filled application form to the given address on or before 19.10.2020. Applying candidates send their application before the last date. Candidates who are searching for Central Government jobs can make use of these job vacancies.
A candidate who have completed their 10th,12th Class, Graduate, Post Graduate, or it’s equivalent from a recognized institution or university. The selection process will be based on Written Test/ Interview, and the selected candidate will be an appointment at the following posts in Delhi, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amravati, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, and Mumbai. Candidates remember that applications are only accepted offline, Otherwise, applications will be rejected or not accepted. Here, You will get the complete details about the NCLT Recruitment 2020 official notification and apply online direct links that are available on this website.
Eligibility Criteria for NCLT Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for NCLT Recruitment 2020 following job vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: NCLT – National Company Law Tribunal.
Job Type: Central Government Jobs.
Job Location: Delhi, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amravati, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, and Mumbai.
- Candidate must send an application via Offline.
Duration for NCLT Recruitment 2020:
|Online Application Starting Date||17.08.2020|
|Online Application Ending Date||19.10.2020|
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for NCLT Recruitment 2020. Here, You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
|Sr.no||Name of the Posts||No’s of Vacancies||Salary|
|1||Joint Register||7||Rs 1,23,100 – 2,15,900/- pm|
|2||Deputy Register||11||Rs 78,800 – 2,09,200/- pm|
|3||Assistant Register||12||Rs 67,700 – 2,08,700/- pm|
|4||Programmer||1||Rs 53,100 – 1,67,800/- pm|
|5||Court Officer||21||Rs 47,600 – 1,51,100/- pm|
|6||Private Secretary||27||Rs 47,600 – 1,51,100/- pm|
|7||Senior Legal Assistant||24||Rs 44,900 – 1,42,400/- pm|
|8||Assistant Library Information Officer||10||Rs 44,900 – 1,42,400/- pm|
|9||Assistant||16||Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/- pm|
|10||Stenographer Grade-II/ Personal Assistant||7||Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/- pm|
|11||Stenographer – III||15||Rs 25,500 – 81,100/- pm|
|12||Cashier||1||Rs 25,500 – 81,100/- pm|
|13||Record Assistant||8||Rs 25,500 – 81,100/- pm|
|14||U.D.C.||7||Rs 25,500 – 81,100/- pm|
- Candidates should have completed in 10th,12th Class, Graduate, Post Graduate, or it’s equivalent from any recognized University or Board. As for the educational qualification.
- More Details can check official notification.
- The age limit of the candidates should not exceed 56 years.
- More Details can check official notification.
- The candidate selection process will be the basis of Written Test/ Interview,
- The candidate can check the official notification.
The Assistant Registrar (Admin),
National Company Law Tribunal, 6th Floor,
Block No.3 C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003.
Official Website: Click Here
NCLT Recruitment 2020 Notification & Application. pdf Click Here
Latest Government Jobs Notification Click Here
More Private Jobs Click Here
How to apply for NCLT Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – https://nclt.gov.in/
- Find NCLT Recruitment 2020 job advertisements.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to Download the application form.
- Then you go to fill your application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents.
- Pay Your application fees.If recruited
- Finally, you can send the application before the last date.
- Take the print for application in your future reference.