NCTE Recruitment 2020 Notification. The National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) has recently released the recruitment notification. National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) invites online applications from Indian citizens for recruitment for the post of Assistant, Stenographer Grade ‘C’, Stenographer Grade ‘D’, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Data Entry Operator(DEO). There are going to fill up 18 Vacancies. The interested and eligible candidates can go-ahead to apply for NCTE Recruitment 2020 vacancies. The eligible candidates can apply for these vacancies in the prescribed format along with all necessary documents on or before 19.09.2020 at 11:59 PM. A candidate who are searching for Central Government Jobs in New Delhi Location can use this job opportunity.
The Candidate who has completed their 10+2/ Degree from a recognized Board or institution, can eligible to apply for these job vacancies. The Selection will be based on the Computer Based Test CBT, Skill test(s), Typing Test, and Computer Proficiency Test basis. selected candidates will be posted in the following post in New Delhi. Candidates are required to apply online through the NCTE website: www.ncte.gov.in No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted. Here, You will get the complete details about the NCTE Recruitment 2020 official notification and apply online direct links are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for NCTE Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for these vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)
Job Type: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: New Delhi
- The application is only accepted online.
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for NCTE Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and educational qualification, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of the Posts||No’s of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|1||Assistant||03||Any Degree. 2 years’ experience in general
administration/ establishment/ stores/accounts in Central/ State Govt., autonomous or other organizations
|2||Stenographer Grade ‘C’||03||10/+2th Class Pass
|3||Stenographer Grade ‘D’||06||12th class pass
|4||Data Entry Operator (DEO)||01||10/+2th Class Pass.
Should possess a speed of not less than 15000 key depressions
per hour for Data Entry Work.
|5||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||05||10/+2th Class Pass
|Sr.No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit||Scale Pay|
|1||Assistant||Between 20 to 27
|Level 6 Rs. 35400 –
|2||Stenographer Grade ‘C’||Between 18 to 27 years||Level 6 Rs. 35,400 –
|3||Stenographer Grade ‘D’||Between 18 to 27
|Level 4 Rs. 25,500 –
|4||Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Between 18 to 25 years||Level 4 Rs. 25,500 –
|5||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Between 18 to 27
|Level 2 Rs. 19,900 –
Duration for NCTE Recruitment 2020:
|Starting Date of submission of Online Application||20.08.2020|
|Last Date of submission of the Online application||19.09.2020 at 11:59 PM|
- The Selection will be based on the Computer Based Test CBT, Skill test(s), Typing Test, and Computer Proficiency Test basis.
- For the posts of Assistant and Steno Grade ‘C’ – Rs.1,250/-
- For the posts of Steno Grade ‘D’, Data Entry Operator & LDC – Rs.1,000/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Women/ Ex-Servicemen categories and NCTE employees – Nil
- Pay the application fees online through Credit card, Debit card, Net Banking or pay offline via E-Challan.
Official Website: https://ncte.gov.in/
NCTE Recruitment 2020 Notification.pdf Click Here
Apply Online Registration Link Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply for NCTE Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – https://ncte.gov.in/
- Find NCTE Recruitment 2020 Assistant, Steno, DEO, and other job advertisements.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to the ‘Apply Online Registration’ button.
- Then you go to register your application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with your all the relevant documents.
- Pay your application fees. If recruited.
- Finally, you can submit the application form before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.