NEERI Recruitment 2020 Notification. The National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) has been released the jobs recruitment Notification for Project Assistant Level I post for 75 Vacancies. The Candidate who can be searching for Central Government jobs in Nagpur location and completed B.Sc educational qualification can go and ahead to apply for the NEERI Recruitment 2020 it’s a good opportunity. The applications must be submitted through Offline/ Online. Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org. Last Date to submit an Application form is 12.03.2020. Details about the vacancy for Project Assistant Level I post are shared throughout this post.
The eligibility criteria for NEERI Recruitment 2020:
The candidate must read the complete eligibility criteria to apply for NEERI Recruitment jobs the age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
Name of the Department: NEERI – National Environmental Engineering Research Institute
Job Type: Central Govt. Jobs
Job title: Project Assistant Level I
Total Post (Vacancies): 75
Job Location: Nagpur
Apply Mode: Online/Offline
- The applying candidate should be completed the B.sc (physics/chemistry/biology/microbiology/ bio-chemistry) with Minimum 55% Marks.
- Desirable Qualification: In addition to above knowledge of from any recognized institution or university
The age limit is a maximum of 28 years candidates applying for NEERI Recruitment.
- NEERI Recruitment has given the salary scale Rs. 15,000/- per month
- No Application Fee
Mail ID: email@example.com
Scientist & Head,
WT & M Division,
Nagpur- 440 020
Conclusion for NEERI Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – neeri.res.in
- In that, You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the related posts and category.
- Finally, now you can download and save it for your reference.