NESAC Recruitment 2020. The North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC) has been released the job recruitment for the post of 110 vacancies for Project Assistants from 8 states of North Eastern Region of India under the project title ‘Geotagging of assets created under NERTPS Programme of Central Silk Board’ sponsored Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India. Eligible Candidates are required to directly come to the venue along with their Bio-data and relevant original documents with proof of details 24-02-2020 to 11-03-2020. Candidates who are looking for the North Eastern Region of India Location Government Jobs can go ahead and apply for the Project Assistants jobs before the closing date.
- 1 The eligibility criteria for NESAC Recruitment 2020
- 2 NESAC Recruitment 2020 Name of the State, No’s of Districts, Name of Districts and No of Posts Details are given below:
- 3 Duration:
- 4 Educational Qualification:
- 5 Selection Process:
- 6 Age Limit:
- 7 Pay Scale:
- 8 Application Fees:
The eligibility criteria for NESAC Recruitment 2020
The Applying Candidates should read the full advertisement carefully for the details of Educational Qualification and other eligibility criteria
Name of the Department: North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC)
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Title: Project Assistant
NESAC Recruitment 2020 Name of the State, No’s of Districts, Name of Districts and No of Posts Details are given below:
|S No||Name of The State||No Of Districts||Name of Districts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assam (Including BTC)||13||Biswanath Chariali, Golaghat, Dhemaji, Marigaon, Sonitpur, Cachar, Kamrup, Lakhimpur, Darrang, Udalguri, Kokrajhar, Baksa, Chirang||26|
|2||Arunachal Pradesh||06||East Siang, Papumpare, Upper Subansiri, West Siang, West Kameng, Changlang, Siang||12|
|3||Manipur||11||Kangpokpi, Senapati, Chandel, Churachandpur, Tamenglong, Bishnupur, Imphal East, Imphal West, Thoubal, Jiribam||22|
|4||Nagaland||11||Dimapur, Kiphire, Kohima, Longleng, Mokokchung, Mon, Phek, Tuensang, Peren, Wokha, Zunheboto||22|
|5||Meghalaya||03||East Garo Hills, West Garo Hills, West Jaintia Hills||06|
|6||Mizoram||06||Kolasib, Lawngtlai, Lunglei, Mamit, Serchhip, Champhai||12|
|7||Tripura||02||West Tripura, Dhalai||04|
|8||Sikkim||03||South Sikkim, West Sikkim, East Sikkim||06|
Job Location: Across India
Applying Mode: Offline Walk-In-Interview
Total Posts: 110
- NESAC Recruitment 2020 Walk-in-interview Dates, Time of Reporting and place of Interviews for the selected states are given below:
|S no||Name of State||Date of Walk-in-Interview||Time of Reporting||Place of Interview|
|1||Assam (other than BTC)||26-02-2020||8.30 hrs||Assam Remote Sensing Application Centre Bigyan Bhawan, Near IDBI Building Guwahati 781 005 Assam|
|2||BTC||11-03-2020||9.00 hrs||Office of The Director of Sericulture, BTC Bahalpur, Kokrajhar Road, Adabari, Kokrajhar 783376 Assam|
|3||Arunachal Pradesh||24-02-2020||9.00 hrs||State Remote Sensing Applications Centre-Arunachal Pradesh Vivek Vihar, Itanagar 791113. A.P.|
|4||Manipur||24-02-2020||8.30 hrs||Manipur Remote Sensing Applications Centre North Block, Annex Building, New Secretariat, Fourth Floor Imphal 795001 Manipur|
|5||Nagaland||03-03-2020||8.30 hrs||Nagaland State Science and Technology Council (NASTEC) Science & Technology Complex, Below New Civil Secretariat Kohima 797001 Nagaland|
|6||Meghalaya||09-03-2020||9.00 hrs||North Eastern Space Applications Centre Umiam 793103 Meghalaya|
|7||Mizoram||02-03-2020||9.00 hrs||Mizoram Remote Sensing Application Centre Chaltlang 796012 Aizawl, Mizoram|
|8||Tripura||03-03-2020||9.30 hrs||Tripura Space Applications center Tripura state Council of Science & Technology Vigyan Bhawan, Pandit Nehru Complex P.O. Kunjaban, Agartala 799 006 Tripura|
|9||Sikkim||05-03-2020||9.30 hrs||Sikkim State Council of Science ogy& Technol Development Area Gangtok- 737101 Sikki|
- The candidates should be having a Graduate degree in any discipline or Diploma in any engineering subject from a recognized university/Institute obtaining a minimum aggregate of 45% marks.
- The candidates should have basic computer knowledge.
- The selection to the positions will be pure, the basis of performance in the interview and decision of the selection committee will be final.
- Candidates should not be more than 32 years.
- Rs. 16,000/- per month will be the remuneration of the Project Assistants (fixed amount) will be paid.
- No Application Fee.
Conclusion for NESAC Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.nesac.gov.in
- Intending and eligible Candidates are required to directly come to the venue along with their Bio-data.
- At the time of the interview, Candidates who are already employed under Central/State Government, Public Sector or Autonomous Bodies will also, produce the No Objection Certificate, in the original.
- The candidate will not be interviewed, when they fail to produce any of the needed documents or if any information furnished in the Bio-data is found to be wrong or false.