NFL Recruitment 2020 Notification. National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) has recently released the new job recruitment notification [ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04/2020]. NFL invites the Offline application form for Engineer & Manager posts. NFL is going to fill 40 vacancies from in various categories like Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil and Fire & Safety. The NFL issued the notification on 26.08.2020. Applicants should send their application before the last date of 25.09.2020. Last date for submission of application (remote areas) is 01.10.2020. Candidates who are searching for Central Government jobs in Uttar Pradesh Location can make use of this job vacancies.
A candidate who are completed their B.Tech./ B.E./ B.Sc./ Engineering in concerned discipline from a recognized institution or Board can go ahead to apply for NFL Recruitment 2020 job vacancies. The selection process will be based on Online Test & Interview Process. Selected candidate will be appointment at following posts in Across Uttar Pradesh, India. Candidates remember that application are only accepted Offline Mode, Otherwise applications will be rejected or not accepted. Here, You will get the complete details about the NFL Recruitment 2020 official notification and apply links are available on this website.
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL). NFL was the second largest producer of fertilizer Urea in India. NFL is Miniratna company, It is an Indian State owned producer of Chemical fertilizers, Industrial Chemicals & Organic Fertilizers.
Eligibility Criteria for NFL Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: National Fertilizers Limited (NFL).
Job Type: Central Government Jobs.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for NFL Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
|Sr.no||Name of the Posts||No’s of Vacancies|
Duration for NFL Recruitment 2020:
|Notification released Date||26.08.2020|
|Ending Date of Offline Application||25.09.2020|
|Last date to submit the application (Far Flung Areas)||01.10.2020|
- Engineer: B.Tech./B.E. Engineering in concerned stream from recognized University or Institution.
- Manager: B.Tech./B.E./ B.Sc./ B.E. Engineering in a related subject from recognized University or Institution.
- Engineer: Candidates age limit should not exceed 30 years.
- Manager: Candidates age limit should not exceed 40 years.
- Check age limit and age relaxation on official notification.
- Engineer: Rs. 40,000 – 3% – Rs. 1,40,000/-
- Manager: Rs. 70,000 -3% – Rs. 2,00,000/-
- Check more details on Official Notification.
- Candidates selection process will be based on following.
- Online Test
- Interview process.
- For UR/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 700/-
- For SC, ST, ExSM, PwBD & Departmental candidates: No Fee
- Payment will only be accepted via Demand Draft in favour of NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED (NFL) payable at NEW DELHI.
- Applicants should send the application through offline mode to the Prescribed Address.
Chief Manager (HR),
National Fertilizers Limited,
A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh – 201 301.
NFL Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Download Application Form Click Here
Latest Government Jobs Notification Click Here
More Private Jobs Click Here
How to apply for NFL Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – nationalfertilizers.com
- Find NFL Recruitment 2020 Engineer & Manager job advertisements.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to download the application.
- Then you go to fill your application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Pay your application fees.
- Finally, you can submit the application before the last date.
- Take the print for application in your future reference.