NHAI Recruitment 2020 Notification. The National Highway Authority Of India (NHAI) has been announced a job recruitment notification for Deputy Manager (Technical) jobs for 48 Vacancies. The candidate who completed their Graduation in Engineering (Civil) from any Recognized Institute or University in India as the Educational Qualification for NHAI Deputy Manager post. Those who are searching for Central Govt Jobs can utilize the opportunity. NHAI Invites the eligible or interested candidates can go ahead to apply for Deputy Manager (Technical) jobs on or before 15.06.2020 by submitting the online application form. Candidates should ensure all the details then apply for the relevant post. Details about the vacancy for Manager jobs are shared throughout this post.
Eligibility Criteria for NHAI Recruitment 2020:
The Applying Candidates should read the full advertisement carefully for the details of the Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Scale Pay, and other eligibility criteria, and official website links are given below.
Name of the Department: National Highway Authority Of India (NAHI)
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
- Deputy Manager (Technical)
Job Location: Across India
No of Vacancy: 48
Applying Mode: Online
- Candidates should need to complete their Graduation in Engineering (Civil) from any Recognized Institute or University in India.
- The Candidate age limit must not exceed 30 Years.
Scale to Pay:
- The Salary is given between Rs.15,600-39,100/-
- The selection will be selected based on
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- No Application Fee
Download the NHAI Recruitment 2020 Deputy Manager Jobs Notification. pdf Click Here
NAHI Deputy Manager Jobs Online Application Link Click Here
Conclusion for NHAI Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website-www.nhai.gov.in
- Click to download the advertisement for Deputy Manager (Technical).
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per eligibility and category wise.
- You can fill the application form with requisite information correctly.
- Finally, you can submit the application form.