NHPC JE Previous Year Question Papers PDF – Download the Old Question Papers With Answers
NHPC JE Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download for Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering disciplines. Candidates who are going to prepare for the NHPC JE Exam shall download the question papers and start the practice session.
National Hydro Power Corporation Limited has released the NHPC JE recruitment notification for in Civil, Mechanical & Electrical disciplines. The board will conduct the Computer Based Test/Online Test in 22 Cities for all the disciplines. This is exclusively for those who are having engineering qualifications in a relevant discipline and have a passion to get the NHPC Jobs. As you all know the recruitment drive is for throughout India. So the competition level becomes very high. To attain the desired success, candidates have to do smart work by drafting an effective preparation strategy.
Practicing with the previous year’s question paper is one of the most important preparation strategies for the competitive exams. Previous year’s question papers teach you a lot of useful information regarding the upcoming examination. So here we have uploaded the NHPC JE Previous Year Question Papers PDF for Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering. Candidates who are going to deserve the examination, kindly scroll down this article fully, download the NHPC JE Previous Year Question Papers PDF and start practicing. Ok, let’s have a look at this.
NHPC JE Selection Process:
The NHPC JE Selection Process is based on
(i) Written Exam
NHPC JE Exam Pattern 2022:
The written exam is the initial stage of the selection process. Candidates have to clear this exam to get the provisional allotment. Marks obtained from this exam will only be considered for the final selection. So aspirants must give more importance to this written exam. For your reference here we have given the NHPC JE Exam Pattern 2022 in the below table.
|Part||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|I||Concerned Discipline||140||140||3 hours|
- The mode of an exam is an online-based test.
- 140 questions from the subject concern.
- 30 questions from General Awareness.
- 30 questions asked Reasoning Ability.
- There will be a total of 200 questions.
- The questions will be asked in both English and Hindi languages.
NHPC JE Marking Scheme:
- For every correct answer of MCQ, one mark shall be awarded.
- For every wrong answer attempted by the candidates, negative marking of marks (i.e. 0.25 marks) will be deducted.
- No marks will be awarded/deducted for un-attempted questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark, making the maximum mark of 200 for the CBT.
Importance of Practicing Previous Year Papers:
To be successful in their examinations, all aspirants need to practice regularly. A variety of options are available for practicing. One of the best ways to practice is to use the previous year’s practice paper. In the previous year’s paper, you will learn a lot about how to take the real test with confidence. For that here we have given some importance to the previous year’s question paper’s practice.
- The previous year’s question paper will give you an exact exam pattern and syllabus.
- Most repetitive & weightage topics have been known by the candidates.
- Previous year paper practicing helps to identify the most important topics.
- By continuous practicing candidate’s solving speed will get enhanced.
- Accuracy & Time Management skills will also get improved.
NHPC JE Previous Year Question Papers PDF:
Here we have given the subject-wise NHPC JE Previous Year Question Papers PDF. Download it and start the practice session.