The NIA National Investigation Agency is welcoming to the announcement of the offline application structure and notice is accessible on the NIA website https://www.nia.gov.in/. Hopefuls ought to have accomplished endorsed qualification to apply these NIA occupations openings 2019.NIA National Investigation Agency is 71 openings is designated for Inspector and Sub-Inspector Posts. The eligible Applicants can send the application before the date of Dec 12, 2019
Name of the Department: National Investigation Agency
Job Type For NIA: Central Govt. Jobs
Job title For NIA: Inspector/ Sub-Inspector
Applying Mode For NIA: Offline
Total Post For NIA (Vacancies): 79
Job Location For NIA: India
Duration For NIA:
- Start Date: 07.12.2019
- Last Date: 15.12,2019.
Education Qualification For NIA:
- Competitors should have completed a Bachelor’s degree in a recognized university.
Age Limit For NIA:
- check the Notification for age limit
Salary Details For NIA:
Inspector- 9,300-34,800+ GP 4,600/-Rs pm
Sub-Inspector- 35,400-1,12,400+GP 4,200/-Rs pm
The Selection Process of NIA :
- written test
- Website: https://www.nia.gov.in/.
Apply Offline In National Investigation Agency 15.12,2019.
Conclusion: NIA Recruitment 2019
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – https://www.nia.gov.in/.
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.