NIELIT Recruitment 2020 Notification. The National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) Officials has been released the job recruitment notification for Scientist B, Scientific/ Technical Assistant A posts for 495 Vacancies in Calicut Location. Both Freshers and experienced candidates both apply for this recruitment. The Candidate who can complete in BE and ME Engineering as for the educational qualification to apply for this job. The online application mode started at 26.02.2020 and the closing is
26.03.2020 The closing date is extended to 30.04.2020. Details about the vacancy for Scientist B, Scientific/ Technical Assistant A posts are shared throughout this post the official website link is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for NIELIT Recruitment 2020
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria before applying for NIELIT Recruitment jobs the age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process details are given below.
Name of the Department: NIELIT – National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology
Job Type: Govt Jobs
|S.No||Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||Scientist B||288 Posts|
|2||Scientific/ Technical Assistant A||207 Posts|
Total Posts (Vacancy): 495
Job Location: Calicut
Applying Mode: Online
- The age limit should be a maximum of 35 years.
- UR/EWS Service Candidate: 35 Years.
- SC/ST Service Candidate: 40 Years
- OBC (NCL) Service Candidate: 38 years
|Closing Extended to||30.04.2020|
- For the post: Scientist – B: Degree (Engg), M.Sc/ MCA/ ME / M.Tech/ M.Phil
- For the post: Scientific/ Technical Assistant – A – B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc./MS/MCA
- No experience required.
- The Salary pay will be Rs.35400/- to Rs.177500/-
- Scientist ‘B’ Post – Selection Process will be done through Written Examination and interview.
- Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ Post only through written examination.
- For General and all others – Rs 800/-
- For SC/ST/ PWD/ Women candidate – No fees
Download the NIELIT Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf CLICK HERE
Closing Date Extended Notice Click Here
Apply Online (CLICK HERE)
Conclusion for NIELIT Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- nielit.gov.in
- You have to click on the link for the following vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the vacancy as per the posts and category.
- Finally, Now you can download and save it for your reference.