NIT Calicut Recruitment 2020 Notification. National Institute of Technology NIT Calicuti has recently released the recruitment notification for the post of Resident Medical Officer, Pharmaceutical Assistant, Lab Technician, Project Technical Assistant, Project Office Assistant, Technical Assistant, Computer Assistant, Library Assistant, Pump Operator, Project Network Technician, Project Hardware Technician & Project Junior Network Technician – 127 Vacancies. The National Institute of Technology Calicut invites the Online applications from eligible and interested can go ahead to apply for this vacancies. The online application mode started from 20.07.2020 and it will closed on 05.08.2020, and send to the hard copy online application through postal before 21.08.2020. Here, You will get the complete details about the NIT Calicut Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria official notification and apply links are available on this website.
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Calicut Recruitment 2020:
A candidate who are completed their 10th /12th / ITI/ Diploma/ B.Pharm/ BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ MBBS Degree from a recognized institution or university, As for the education qualification to apply for this job vacancies. The selection process will be based on Performance on the Test/ Interview. Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
About NIT Calicut:
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Calicut, formerly Regional Engg College Calicut, is a public technical university & an institute of national importance governed by the NIT Act passed by the Parliament of India. The NIT campus is located at 22 km north east of Kozhikode, on the Kozhikode – Mukkam Road. Founded on 1961. The director of the campus Mr. Sivaji Chakravorti.
Name of the Department: National Institute of Technology (NIT) Calicut
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Kozhikode [Kerala]
- The application only accepted via Online.
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for NIT Calicut Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
Educational Qualification & Experience Details:
- Resident Medical Officer: MBBS Degree or equivalent with 1 year Clinical experience.
- Pharmaceutical Assistant: 10+2 in science (PCB/ PCM). Only for 2 years diploma holders and with 2 years experience.
- Lab Technician: Diploma in Medical lab technology (DMLT) with 1 year experience.
- Project Technical Assistant: Diploma in Engineering or BE / B. Tech with 3 years experience in relevant filed.
- Project Office Assistant: Degree in any discipline with 3 years experience in relevant filed.
- Technical Assistant & Computer Assistant: MCA/ Degree/ Diploma in concerned discipline with 1 year experience in relevant filed.
- Library Assistant: Master’s Degree at Library science.
- Pump Operator: Senior secondary (10+2) & ITI with 1 year experience in relevant filed.
- Project Network Technician: B Tech/ BE/ 3 Year Diploma in Computer Science with 6 years experience in relevant filed.
- Project Hardware Technician: BTech/ BE/ Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering/ Electronics Engineering with 6 years experience in relevant filed.
- Project Junior Network Technician: BTech/BE in Computer Science and Engineering/ Electronics Engineering or 3 Year Diploma in Computer Engineering / Electronics Engineering / BCA with minimum 6 years experience in relevant filed.
- Technical Assistant (Networking and Hardware Maintenance)/ (Networking and Website Maintenance): B. Tech/ BE/ 3 Year Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ BCA/ /B. Sc (Computer Science/ IT) with minimum 5 years experience in relevant filed.
- The Candidate Age limit should be between 27 to 35 years.
Duration for NIT Calicut Recruitment 2020:
|Online Application Starting Date||Started|
|Online Application Ending Date||05.08.2020|
|Last date to send the hard copy of applications through postal||21.08.2020|
- The Candidates selection will be based on the Written Test/ Interview.
The Candidate should submit the print of the online form to given address on or before the last date.
Assistant Registrar (Establishment),
NIT Calicut, NIT Campus, PO
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2020 Non-Teaching Jobs Notification.pdf Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Latest Government Jobs Notification Click Here
How to apply for NIT Calicut Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – nitc.ac.in
- Find NIT Calicut Recruitment 2020, Non Teaching job advertisements.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to ‘Apply Online’ button
- Then you go to fill the application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Finally, you can submit the application before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.