National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Recruitment 2019
NIT, Jamshedpur Recruitment 2019 :
- National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur takes outrageous pride in the way that it has been involving a novel position in bestowing specialized training to Indian youth.
- It is for sure joy in referencing that we are driving dynamic research coordinated efforts and have set up crucial connections with industry, business, and government offices.
- Sixty-seven exceptionally qualified employees have joined the foundation as of late and the organization is anticipating procuring more soon.
Notifications Details For NIT, Jamshedpur Recruitment 2019
Important Date For NIT, Jamshedpur Recruitment 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 15 Th October 2019
National Institute of Technology Vacancy Details :
- Principal Scientific / Technical Officer: 1
- Superintendent Engineer: 01
- Deputy Librarian: 01
- Medical Officer: 01
- Superintendent: 05
- Technical Assistant: 22
- Senior Technician: 11
- Technician: 22
- Junior Assistant: 09
NIT, Jamshedpur Eligibility And Educational Qualifications :
Principal Scientific / Technical Officer: B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc./MCA degree 15 years of experience as a scientific officer/technical officers.
Superintendent Engineer: B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
Deputy Librarian: PG in Library Science/Information Science and NET/SLET/SET exam qualified.
Medical Officer: MBBS degree and must be registered in a state medical council
Superintendent: UG OR PG with 50% marks.
Technical Assistant: B.E./B.Tech./MCA / Diploma in Engineering/B.Sc. (Science)/M.Sc. (Science)
Senior Technician: 12th in science stream with 60% marks OR ITI Passed / Diploma in Engineering.
Technician: 12th in science stream with 60% marks OR Diploma in Engineering.
Junior Assistant: 12th with 35 words per minute typing speed.
How To Apply: Interested candidates can apply online for the posts through the http://www.nitjsr.ac.in on or before 15 Th October 2019. Candidates are advised to take a Paper Copy of finally submitted online application for future reference.