NLC Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) has been released the job recruitment notification for Industrial Trainee (Finance) Posts for 56 Vacancies in Neyveli, Tamil Nadu. After checking all the details, if Job Seekers searching for Neyveli Location can make use of this chance. The Online application form available from 05.03.2020 and the closing date will be 26.03.2020. We also shared in this post with the Official NLC Recruitment details given below.
- 1 The eligibility criteria for NLC Recruitment 2020:
- 2 Neyveli Lignite Corporation Recruitment 2020 Project/office title, Training Slots Details:
- 3 Job Location: Neyveli, Tamil Nadu
- 4 Applying Mode: Online
- 5 Duration:
- 6 Educational Qualification
- 7 Age Limit:
- 8 Pay Scale:
- 9 Selection Process:
- 10 Application Fees:
The eligibility criteria for NLC Recruitment 2020:
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria to apply for the Neyveli Lignite Corporation jobs age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process and application fee details are given below. Check Our site regularly for more employment news todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: NLC – Neyveli Lignite Corporation
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Recruitment 2020 Project/office title, Training Slots Details:
|S no||Name of the Project/Office||No of Training Slots|
|6||Regional Office/ Chennai||04|
|7||Regional Office/ New Delhi||02|
|9||South Pahwara – Dumka||01|
|Total – 56|
Job Location: Neyveli, Tamil Nadu
Applying Mode: Online
- Candidate should Pass in Intermediate Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (or)Institute of Cost Accountants of India. (ICMAI) from a recognized university.
- The Applying Candidates Should not have completed 28 years as on 01/03/2020.
- The upper age limit will be relaxable by 5 yrs for SC / ST candidates and 3 yrs for OBC candidates.
- Persons with disabilities are entitled to relaxation of upper age limit by 10 (in addition to relaxation entitled to SC/ST/OBC categories) years and for Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- NLC Recruitment Stipend will be Rs. 22000/- per month
- Based on the percentage of marks scored by them in the Intermediate examination of CA/CMA.
- As per the norms of NLC Recruitment.
Apply Online CLICK HERE
More Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for NLC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.nlcindia.com
- You have to click on the link for the following vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.