NMDC Executive Trainee Salary 2022 – Basic Pay, Salary Structure, Perks & Allowances, Promotion
The NMDC Executive Trainee Salary has been given in the official notification itself. For your information, we have included the NMDC Executive Trainee Salary and the details of its components briefly. This blog will be beneficial to individuals who will be seeking the NMDC Executive Trainee position.
The National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) will hold a recruiting drive to fill a junior officer position within the company. Candidates for the NMDC Executive Trainee Recruitment must have a Bachelor’s degree in engineering in a relevant area. The candidates for the above position will be chosen by the recruiting board based on their performance in the GATE Score and Personal Interview. Candidates who passed the selection process with the board’s cut-off marks will be admitted to the provisional list.
The wage information captivates the candidate’s interest in the job, which leads to the intended outcome. So that here we have complied the NMDC Executive Trainee Salary, Pay Scale, Basic Pay, Salary Structure After 7th Pay, Perks and Allowances, Probation Period, Promotion and Career Growth, and Job Profile details in a single blog. Candidates kindly go through this article once and get aware of all the details.
- 1 NMDC Executive Salary 2022: Pay Scale
- 2 NMDC Executive Trainee Salary In Hand 2022:
- 3 NMDC Executive Trainee Salary Per Month 2022:
- 4 NMDC Salary Through GATE 2022: Salary Structure
- 5 NMDC Executive Trainee Allowances and Perks:
- 6 NMDC Executive Trainee Probation Period:
- 7 NMDC Executive Trainee Salary Slip:
- 8 NMDC Executive Trainee Promotion & Career Growth:
- 9 NMDC Executive Trainee Job Profile:
- 10 NMDC Executive Trainee Job Posting:
NMDC Executive Salary 2022: Pay Scale
- After the provisional allotment the candidates will be undergone a probation period for 01 year. During the probation period, the NMDC Executive Trainee Pay Scale will be offered the Basic Pay of Rs. 50,000/- plus Dearness Allowances (IDA) as per rules of the Company.
- After the successful completion of the probation period Executive Trainees will be designated as Assistant Managers in the scale pay of Rs.60,000-1,80,000/- and initial Basic Pay will be fixed at Rs.60,000/- per month.
NMDC Executive Trainee Salary In Hand 2022:
After adding the allowances offered and deductions of taxes, insurance, pension benefits, etc the NMDC Executive Trainee Salary In Hand in the range of ₹ 79,000(Approximately).
NMDC Executive Trainee Salary Per Month 2022:
The NMDC will provide you with an excellent pay scale along with consistent career growth. As per that the NMDC Executive Trainee Salary Per Month lies approximately ₹ 1,00,000/-.
NMDC Salary Through GATE 2022: Salary Structure
The NMDC ET Salary package has been determined by the 7th pay commission norms. As per that here we have compiled the table for your reference.
|Pay Scale||₹ 60,000 to 1,80,000/-|
|Basic Pay||₹ 60,000|
|Dearness Allowance 8.8%||₹ 5,280|
|Cafeteria Allowance 35%||₹ 21,000|
|HRA 24%||₹ 14400|
|Gross Salary||₹ 1,01,640|
|Employee PF Contribution 12% of (Basic+Dearness Allowance)||₹ 8524.80|
|Staff Welfare Contribution||₹ 100|
|Professional Tax||₹ 200|
|Monthly Tax||₹ 10,307|
|Total Deductions||₹ 21531.80|
|NMDC ET Salary In-Hand(Approximately)||₹ 79,143|
NMDC Executive Trainee Allowances and Perks:
Along with the NMDC ET Salary Basic Pay, candidates are eligible for several extra advantages and privileges that the board provides to employees by the rules. For your convenience, below is a list of NMDC ET allowances & perks.
- Cafeteria Allowance: The total value of the allowance is 35% of your basic. You get to choose the components you want, such as LTC, Holiday Home, Meal Voucher, Personal Allowance, and so on.
- House Rent Allowance: It is at 24% of basic for Class X cities, 16% of basic for Class Y city, and 8% of basic for Class Z city.
- Superannuation Benefits: The NMDC contributes 30% of the (Basic plus Dearness Allowance) to this. This is something you won’t get right now, but it will pay off in the long run.
- Mobile Bill Reimbursement: This is done at various levels and various values. The annual value for E2 is Rs. 15,600.
- Performance Related Pay: The performance of the company, you, and your team can account for up to 40% of your base compensation. Every year, at least half of this should be expected.
- Moving on to the Perks and benefits: On the Hire-Purchase scheme, you are permitted to purchase a mobile phone, a laptop/PC with accessories, and furniture.
- Briefcase Reimbursement: You are entitled to reimbursement of Rs. 5,400 for the briefcase if you produce bills.
- Spectacle Reimbursement: For self and dependents, this is given every two years. It’s just for you for the first year after you join. The sum is Rs. 25,000 for two years.
- Conveyance Advance: You acquire a loan to buy a car after a year has passed. At the moment, the cost is 6.25 lakhs at the E2 level.
- House Building Advance: Conveyance advance is the same thing. However, this is only valid for the first five years after joining. Currently, the rate at E2 is 35 lacs.
- Conveyance Maintenance Expense Reimbursement: If you have a two-wheeler or four-wheeler registered in your name at your place of employment, you must pay this fee. It is updated every six months.
(i) For 2 wheeler – ~2000
(ii) For 4 wheeler – ~6500
- Medical Reimbursement
NMDC Executive Trainee Probation Period:
- The candidates will go through a probation period after receiving their provisional allotment. Candidates selected for the NMDC Executive Trainee Job Profile will serve the one-year probationary term. During the probation period, candidates will receive basic pay(Rs. 50,000) and dearness allowance only.
- On successful completion of training, candidates will be designated as Assistant Manager with a pay scale of Rs. 60,000 to 1,80,000/-. Also, they will be entitled to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, perquisites under Cafeteria Approach, PF, Gratuity, PRP, and other allowances and benefits as applicable as per rules of the Company.
NMDC Executive Trainee Salary Slip:
After each payment cycle, the NMDC Executive Trainee will get a wage slip for the previous month’s compensation. The NMDC Executive Trainee salary slip lists all deductions and allowances for the previous month. The NMDC Executive Trainee Salary Slip will be needed to apply for loans and to fill out your annual income tax form.
NMDC Executive Trainee Promotion & Career Growth:
Along with the NMDC Executive Trainee Salary, candidates are very eager to know the promotion hierarchy details. The candidates selected as Executive Trainee will be eligible for the promotion. The promotion will be based on the service rendered, departmental exams, and performance basis. For your reference here we have given the NTPC Executive Trainee Promotion Hierarchy.
|Designation||Level||Pay Scale (₹)|
|Executive Trainee||E-1||50,000 – 1,60,000|
|Assistant Manager||E-2||60,000 – 1,80,000|
|Dy. Manager||E-3||70,000 – 2,00,000|
|Manager||E-4||80,000 – 2,20,000|
|Sr. Manager||E-5||90,000 – 2,40,000|
|Chief Manager||E-6||1,00,000 – 2,60,000|
|Dy. General Manager||E-7||1,20,000 – 2,80,000|
|General Manager||E-8||1,20,000 – 2,80,000|
|Executive Director||E-9||1,50,000 – 3,00,000|
NMDC Executive Trainee Job Profile:
Aside from the NMDC Executive Trainee Salary, hopefuls will have a variety of duties and obligations to fulfill to succeed. For your convenience, we’ve included a few of them below.
- The candidate must execute assigned duties and jobs regularly.
- Candidates must respond to emails with updates on how far they’ve progressed on the work they’ve been allocated.
- Candidates are expected to help seniors with projects.