- 1 NMDC Junior Officer Salary – Salary Structure, Allowance, Promotion Details
- 2 NMDC Junior Officer Salary Pay Scale:
- 3 NMDC Junior Officer In-Hand Salary:
- 4 NMDC Junior Officer Starting Salary:
- 5 NMDC Junior Officer Salary Per Annum:
- 6 NMDC Junior Officer Salary After Probation Period:
- 7 NMDC Junior Officer Salary Structure:
- 8 NMDC Junior Officer Allowances & Benefits:
- 9 NMDC Junior Officer Probation Period
- 10 NMDC Junior Officer Promotion & Career Growth
- 11 NMDC Junior Officer Job Profile
NMDC Junior Officer Salary – Salary Structure, Allowance, Promotion Details
Here we have come up with the NMDC Junior Officer Salary & its Pay Scale details for your reference. This blog will be useful for those who are all going to start applying for the NMDC Junior Officer Post.
The National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) will conduct the recruitment drive to fill up the junior officer post to their organization. Candidates possessing a Degree/Diploma in Engineering in a relevant discipline along with the prescribed experience are eligible to apply for the NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment. The recruitment board will select the candidates for the above post through the Written Exam & Supervisory Skill Test. Candidates who cleared the selection process by getting the cut-off marks prescribed by the board will get into the provisional allotment.
Candidates must be familiar with salary information before applying for any position. As candidates learn the salary details, they are more motivated to prepare well for the recruitment drive because they are more passionate about the job. So that here we have come up with the NMDC Junior Officer Salary In-Hand, Pay Scale, Probation Period, Allowances, Promotion & Job Profile details. So candidates have to go through this NMDC Junior Officer Salary details and then start to prepare for the examination.
NMDC Junior Officer Salary Pay Scale:
After the successful completion of the selection process, candidates will be provisionally allotted as Field Attendant Trainee. The NMDC Junior Officer Trainee Salary Pay Scale ranges from Rs. Rs. 37,000-1,30,000.
NMDC Junior Officer In-Hand Salary:
- NMDC Junior Officer Salary In-Hand ranging from Rs. 37,000/- along with other benefits.
- NMDC Junior Officer Minimum Salary is different during the first 12 months of training, and the next 6 months of training, and on regularization.
NMDC Junior Officer Starting Salary:
The NMDC Junior Officer Starting Salary – Rs. 37,000(For first 12 months) & Rs. Rs. 38,000/- (For the next 6 months).
NMDC Junior Officer Salary Per Annum:
- After the training period, the salary regularly ranges between Rs. 37,000 – 1,30,000/-
- Hence, the NMDC Junior Officer Salary Per Annum ranges between Rs. 2,17,200/- to 3,82,200/- Rs. 4,24,400 to 7,64,000/-
NMDC Junior Officer Salary After Probation Period:
The NMDC Junior Officer Salary After Probation Period would be Approximately Rs. 54,000/-(Gross).
NMDC Junior Officer Salary Structure:
The NMDC Junior Officer Salary Structure consists of
- Basic Pay
- Grade Pay
- Pay Scale
NMDC Junior Officer Allowances & Benefits:
After the probation period, the NMDC Junior Officer Salary will be paid to the candidates along with several benefits and perks. The NMDC Junior Officer Allowances & Benefits are given here below.
- Dearness Allowances
- House Rent Allowances
- Travel Allowances
- Overtime Allowances
- Medical Reimbursement
NMDC Junior Officer Probation Period
- Candidates selected for the Junior Officer (Trainee) posts will be placed initially as a “Trainee”. The period of training, monthly stipend during the training period, and regular pay scales after successful completion of training areas below The probation period has been classified into Degree Holders & Diploma Holders.
- For the Degree holders, the probation period will be for 12 months. During the probation period of 12 months, the stipend will be Rs. 37,000/- for the first 12 months. After the completion of the probation period, the candidates are entitled to several allowances and benefits.
- For the Diploma holders, the probation period will be for 18 months. For the first 12 months, the stipend will be Rs. 37,000/- for the next 6 months the stipend will be 38,000/-. After getting permanent, candidates are also subjected to benefits and perks such as paid leave, over-time allowance, and much more.
NMDC Junior Officer Promotion & Career Growth
Candidates who will be selected after the written examination and Supervisory Skill Test will get posted as Junior Officer but it doesn’t mean they’ll hold that position for a lifetime. NMDC Junior Officer Job Profile provides a lot of opportunities to grow in the future and hold higher positions. The NMDC Junior Officer Promotion is based on the services rendered, seniority & departmental exams.
NMDC Junior Officer Job Profile
Apart from the NMDC Junior Officer Salary, the aspirants will be under various roles and responsibilities to perform well. Some of them are given here below for your reference.
- Assigned tasks and jobs must be completed from time to time by the candidate.
- Candidate must respond to emails with the progress they have made in completing the task assigned to them.
- Candidates are responsible for assisting seniors with projects.