North Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification: North Central Railway (NCR) has been released the Job recruitment notification for the posts of apprentice such as Stenographer (Hindi), Fitter, Electrician, Welder, Machinist, Painter, and Mechanic Machine and Tool Maintenance Posts-196 Vacancies in Jhansi [Uttar Pradesh]. The online application was started at 10.06.2020 and the closing date will be on or before 15.07.2020 application only accepted online mode otherwise the application is rejected. Interested and Eligible Candidates can go ahead and apply for this recruitment. Here, We have given the complete information about North Central Railway Recruitment 2020 eligible criteria, and the official website and online application links are given below.
The eligibility criteria for North Central Railway Recruitment 2020:
The candidate who is looking for central government jobs can use this opportunity and the educational qualification should be completed in the 10th Std and ITI in relevant trade. North Central Railway Recruitment 2020 notification and Online application links are available at www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. Before applying for the Apprentice posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. Candidates’ merit basis will be selected. Latest job updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: North Central Railway (NCR)
Job Type: Central Government Jobs
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 03 Posts
- Fitter – 90 Posts
- Electrician – 12 Posts
- Welder – 50 Posts
- Machinist – 12 Posts
- Painter – 16 Posts
- Mechanic Machine and Tool Maintenance – 15 Posts
Total Vacancies: 196
Job Location: Jhansi [Uttar Pradesh]
- The application only will be accepted online via.
- Candidate should pass 10th Std and ITI in relevant trade from recognized board or institute.
- Min age – 15 years and Max age – 24 years.
- OBC Candidates – 3 years
- OBC PWD Candidates – 13 years
- SC/ ST Candidates – 5 years
- SC/ ST PWD Candidates – 15 years
- Persons with Disabilities Candidates – 10 years
- The applicant can refer to the NCR Recruitment 2020 notification.
- The candidate will be selected based on the Merit List.
- For General Candidates – Rs.170/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women aspirants- Rs. 70/–
- Payment Mode Only on Online
Official website: www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
Download the North Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
More Apprentice Jobs Click Here
More Railway Jobs Click Here
More Uttar Pradesh Location Govt Jobs Click Here
How to apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the North Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Stenographer (Hindi), Fitter, Electrician, Welder, Machinist, Painter, and other job advertisements.
- Now, you read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form then fill the all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Finally, you can submit the application on or before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.