Brief Information: RRC, North Eastern Railway has promoted a warning for the enlistment of Act Apprentice opening for the year 2019-20. Those Candidates who are keen on the opening subtleties and finished all qualification criteria can peruse the Notification and Apply Online.
Job Type: Govt.jobs
Job title: Act Apprentice
Applying Mode: Online
Total Post (Vacancies): 1104
Types Of Vacancies:
Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur-411
Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt-63
Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt-35
Mechanical Workshop Izzat Nagar-151
Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar-60
Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar-64
Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn-155
Diesel Shed Gonda-90
Carriage & Wagon Varanasi-75
- Last Date –25-12-2019 till 17:00 Hrs
Candidates should possess High School/ 10th Class with 50% marks & ITI (Relevant Trade).
Min Age: 15 Years
Max Age: 24 Years
Age unwinding is material according to rules.
Applicants should pay Rs.100/ –
SC/ST/EWS/Divyang (PwD)/Women competitors are excluded from the installment of charge.
Conclusion: North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – http://www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in/
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.