Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification: Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has recently released the new job recruitment notification for the posts of Act Apprentice, Under the Apprentice Act 1961. There are totally allocated for 4499 Vacancies of various Apprentice posts. Northeast Frontier Railway invited online applications from interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. The online application process started on 16.08.2020. The last Date for submission of Online application 15.09.2020. The candidate who are searching for Railway Job in Central Government can make to use this job opportunity.
The candidates should Passed 10th/ ITI in any Discipline from an recognized Institution. Applying candidates should have age limit between 15 to 24 years. NFR may select the candidates based on Merit List. The selected candidates appointed at the following posts at Assam, Bihar & West Bengal. The candidate remember that only Online Mode of application will be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted. Here, we have given complete details about Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria official notification and apply direct links are available on our official website.
Eligibility Criteria for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020.
Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR).
Job Type: Railway Jobs (Central Govt Jobs).
Job Name: Apprentice.
Job Location: Assam, Bihar & West Bengal.
Total Vacancy: 4499
|Starting Date of Application||16.08.2020|
|Ending Date of Application||15.09.2020|
Here, You Can find complete eligibility criteria to apply for Northeast Frontier Recruitment 2020. You will get information about education qualification, experience, age limits, scale to pay, selection process and application fee details are given below.
|Sr. No||Units (Division/Workshops)||No. of Vacancy|
|1||Katihar (KIR) & TDH Workshop||970|
|4||Lumding (LMG) & S&T/Workshop||1302|
|6||NewBongaigaon Workshop (NBQS)&EWS/BNGN||539|
|7||Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||279|
- Candidates should complete 10th/ ITI from recognized institution.
- For More details candidates can refer official notification.
- Candidate should have age limit between 15 to 24 years.
- Check the age relaxation details on official notification.
- The selection will be based Merit List basis.
Mode of Application:
- Candidates should submit the application via Online Mode.
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates: No Fees.
- Should make payment via Online Mode.
Official website: nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Registration Link Click Here
More Railway Jobs Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
More Private Jobs Click Here
How to apply Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification and other job advertisements.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to the ‘Apply Online Registration’ button.
- Then you go to register your application with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited.
- Pay your application fees, If recruited.
- Finally, you can submit the application before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.