Northern Railway, Delhi Recruitment 2019
Northern Railway, Delhi Recruitment 2019 :
- Railways In the quest for brilliance After all, what different encounters do we need to contrast with movement as circumstances with grow our points of view to experience individuals, societies, and places so not quite the same as ourselves?”
- This is the thing that Mick smith and Rosaleen Duffy deduce in their investigations of Contemporary Geographies of Leisure, Tourism, and Mobility.
- Officially settled in the year 1952, Northern Railway, Delhi remains the biggest zone regarding course Kilometers, even after the re-association of the Indian Railways into 16 zones.
- Northern Railway currently involves 5 Divisions-Ambala, Delhi, Ferozpur, Lucknow and Moradabad.
Notifications Details For Northern Railway, Delhi Recruitment 2019
Important Date For Northern Railway, Delhi Recruitment 2019 :
- Walk-in-Interview: 17 Th September to 19 th September 2019
Northern Railway, Delhi Vacancy Details :
Senior Resident: 21 Posts
Northern Railway, Delhi Eligibility, and Educational Qualifications :
PG Degree /PG Diploma in the concerned Specialty from MCI/NBE. Candidates must have a valid registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI) /Delhi Medical Council (DMC)/State Medical Council.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can attend walk-in-interview dates from 17 Th September to 19 Th September 2019 at Auditorium, First Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi – 110055 along with self-attested copies of all necessary documents.