- 1 NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary 2022 – Salary Structure, Perks, Salary Slip
- 1.1 NPCIL Salary Through GATE:
- 1.2 NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary In Hand:
- 1.3 NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary Structure After 7th Pay Commission
- 1.4 NPCIL Salary Through GATE – Allowances and Perks
- 1.5 NPCIL Executive Trainee Service Bond:
- 1.6 NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary During Training Period:
- 1.7 NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary After Training Period:
- 1.8 NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary Slip 2022:
- 1.9 NPCIL Executive Trainee Promotion & Career Growth:
NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary 2022 – Salary Structure, Perks, Salary Slip
For your convenience, the NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary 2022 and its components have been updated here. Candidates who are interested in applying for the NPCIL Recruitment should read this post to learn more about the NPCIL Salary Through GATE 2022, ET In-Hand Salary, Pay Scale, Salary Structure, Allowances, Job Profile, and Promotion.
The Executive Trainee position at the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has been filled. Graduates with a bachelor’s degree in engineering are eligible to apply for this position. The GATE score has been used to recruit NPCIL Executive Trainees. Don’t miss out this fantastic opportunity for engineering grads who are more interested in PSU careers. In general, all PSUs’ wages and benefits are generally published as public information. We have created the NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary 2022 & the specifications of its components based on information gathered from the media and employees below.
The salary details motivate the candidate’s passion towards the job that tends to attain the desired success. With that too, the NPCIL provides an excellent payscale and consistent promotion. So candidates have a look at this NPCIL Salary Through GATE 2022 and start preparing for the selection process.
NPCIL Salary Through GATE:
Candidates who have been shortlisted for the position of Executive Trainee, will get handsome salary package. The NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary Pay Scale is in the range 56,100 – 1,77,500 under Pay Level-10.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary In Hand:
After the addition of allowances and deduction of pension benefits, tax etc the NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary In Hand ranges approximately ₹ 82,702/-
NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary Structure After 7th Pay Commission
|Components||Amount in Rupees|
|Basic Pay||₹ 56,100/-|
|Dearness Allowance(DA) 34 %||₹ 19,074/-|
|House Rent Allowance(HRA) 24%||₹ 13,464/-|
|Travel Allowance(TA)||₹ 7,200/-|
|DA on TA (12% on TA)||₹ 864/-|
|NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary 2022 (Gross)||₹ 96,702/-|
|Total Deductions||₹ 14,000/-|
|NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary 2022 (Net)||₹ 82,702/-|
NPCIL Salary Through GATE – Allowances and Perks
Along with the NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary 2022, candidates are eligible for a number of extra advantages and privileges that the board provides to employees in accordance with the rules. For your convenience, below is a list of NPCIL Executive Trainee Allowances & Perks.
A] Allowances :
- Transport Allowance
- House Rent Allowance/Leased Accommodation Facility/Housing
- Site Location Allowance
- Professional Update Allowance (Annual)
B] Employee Benefits & Miscellaneous Facilities :
- Leave Travel Allowance
- Leave and Leave Encashment
- Medical Facility for Self & Dependents
- Education Facility for children within township
- Children Education Assistance
- Reimbursement of Cable TV Charges
- Reimbursement of Mobile Phone Charges
- Reimbursement of Electricity Charges/Free Electricity Units
- Reimbursement of News Paper Charges
- Reimbursement of Membership fees for Professional Institution
- Canteen Subsidy
C] Incentives :
Performance Linked Incentive
D] Loans & Advances :
Interest bearing advances (for House Building, General Purpose)
E] Retirement Benefits/Social Security Schemes :
- Employees Provident Fund
- Post-Retirement Medical Care
- Payment of Ex-gratia to Families of Employees who Die While in
- Service and missing employees
- Benevolent Fund
- Group Insurance
NPCIL Executive Trainee Service Bond:
- Selected candidates are required to execute an agreement, a personal indemnity bond for Rs.6,78,000/- (Rupees Six Lakhs Seventy Eight Thousand Only) and a service bond to serve NPCIL for at least three years after successful completion of training.
- No third party surety is required.
- Bond amount comprises of 12 months Stipend i.e. Rs.55,000 X 12 plus One Time Book Allowance i.e. Rs.18,000/-.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary During Training Period:
Selected candidates will be undergone into the training period for 2 years. During the training period candidates will get monthly stipend. For your reference we have updated the NPCIL Salary Through GATE During training period.
Stipend – During Training:
- Monthly Stipend – Rs.55,000/-
- One time Book Allowance – Rs.18,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding – In accommodation as provided by NPCIL.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary After Training Period:
After successful completion of training, Executive Trainee will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C in Group ‘A’ as detailed below:
|Grade||Pay Level in
the Pay Matrix
|Pay in the
|Dearness Allowance (DA)|
|Level 10||Rs.56,100/-||34 % of Pay in the Pay
Matrix (as on 01.01.2022)
NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary Slip 2022:
The salary slip explains the details of the NPCIL Salary Through GATE 2022. Generally, the salary slip consists of the details such as
(i) Basic salary
(iv) Gross emoluments, and others.
Similarly, the NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary Slip consists of the information.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Promotion & Career Growth:
The Company has a conducive and challenging work environment and offers attractive opportunities for growth through various training and development programs and a forward looking & performance driven promotion policy. A meritorious and hardworking Officer can, thus look forward to a very good career development prospects.
|Pay Scale (₹)||Revised
Entry Pay (₹)
|SO “C”||10||56,100 – 1,77,500||56,100|
|SO “D”||11||67,700 – 2,08,700||67,700|
|SO “E”||12||78,800 – 2,09,200||78,800|
|SO “F”||13||1,23,100 – 2,15,900||1,23,100|
|SO “G”||13-A||1,31,100 – 2,16,600||1,31,100|
|SO “H”||14||1,44200 – 2,18,200||1,44,200|
|OS||15||1,82,200 – 2,24,100||1,82,200|
|DS||16||2,05,400 – 2,24,400||2,05,400|