The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL Recruitment 2020 has been an announcement of the Stipendiary Trainee (Operator & Maintainer), Driver-cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman Notification For 185 Vacancies. NPCIL invites the eligible or interested Candidate can apply for the Stipendiary Trainee, Driver, Fireman Recruitment application form online thought the official website www.npcilcareers.co.in. The last date from applying for NPCIL on Dec 31, 2019, to Jan 21, 2020, to date.
Name of the Department: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL
Job Type: Central Govt. Jobs
The job title for NPCIL:
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman
Applying Mode for NPCIL: Online
Total Post for NPCIL (Vacancies): 185
Types of vacancies:
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator – 70
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer -105
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman- 10
Job Location for NPCIL: Allover India
Duration for NPCIL :
- Starting Date: 31.12.2019
- Last Date: 21.01.2020.
Education Qualification for NPCIL:
- Candidate should be completed in SSC ( 10tH, 12th) or ISC ( with Science Subject) HSC, ITI Related courses
Age Limit for WBHRB:
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator – 18 – 24 years
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer -18 – 24 years
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman- 18 – 25 years
The Selection Process for NPCIL:
- The Candidate should be selected on the Merit Base
Application Fees for NPCIL:
- No application fees
- Website: www.npcilcareers.co.in
Apply Online From 31.12.2019
Conclusion: NPCIL Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.npcilcareers.co.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.