The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL Recruitment 2020 has been an announcement of the TRADE APPRENTICES for Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Welder, Mechanic, and others Notification For 90 Vacancies. NPCIL invites the eligible or interested Candidate can apply for the Trade Apprentices Recruitment application form online thought the official website www.npcil.nic.in. The last date before applying for NPCIL Trade Apprentices on online Feb 10, 2020.
Name of the Department: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL
Job Type: Central Govt. Jobs
The job title for NPCIL: Trade Apprentices
Applying Mode for NPCIL: Online
Total Post for NPCIL (Vacancies): 90
Job Location for NPCIL: Kakrapar Gujarat
Duration for NPCIL :
- Starting Date: Started
- Last Date: 10.02.2020.
Education Qualification for NPCIL:
- Candidate should be completed in ITI Related Courses from a recognized University or Institute
Age Limit for NPCIL: min age -14 years and max age – 24 years
Salary Detail for NPCIL:
|Fitter||Rs. 8050/- Per Month|
|PASS/ COPA||Rs. 7700/- Per Month|
The Selection Process for NPCIL:
- The Candidate should be selected on the Merit Base
Application Fees for NPCIL:
- No application fees
- Website: www.npcil.nic.in
Conclusion: NPCIL Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.npcil.nic.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.