- 1 NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2021 – 200 Vacancy – Apply Online
- 2 NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2021:
- 3 NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2021 – Important Dates
- 4 NPCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy 2021:
- 5 NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- 6 NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary: Stipend Details
- 7 NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2021: Application Process
- 8 NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2021: Selection Process
- 9 NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021: Important Links
- 10 How to apply online for NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2021?
NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2021 – 200 Vacancy – Apply Online
NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation Limited(NPCIL) has released the job recruitment notification for the posts of Executive Engineer posts. Around 200 Vacancies will be recruited for various disciplines. As per the recruitment, the NPCIL Careers invites online applications from interested and passionate candidates. NPCIL is one of the most reputed power sector central government organization. To get job in NPCIL is not as easier one. Candidates who are having a passion to work in central government sector can go ahead to apply for the above said job vacancies. The NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2021 online application link is activated Online registration commences on 23rd February 2021. Candidates should submit the online application form on or before the last date of 09th March 2021.
NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2021 official notification and online application link are available on the official website @ npcilcareers. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected and the candidates selected on basis of GATE score. The candidates shortlisted for the recruitment process will have to submit the printout of the application along with other supporting documents. Here, we have given the complete details about the NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2021.
NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2021:
NPCIL Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
|Conducting Body||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|No of Vacancy||200|
|Registration begins||23rd February 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application||09th March 2021|
|Selection Process||GATE Score & interview|
NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2021 – Important Dates
|NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2021 Registration begins on||23rd February 2021|
|Online Application closes on||09th March 2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||09th March, 2021|
|Merit List Date||Available Soon|
|Interview Schedule||12th to 24th April, 2021|
NPCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy 2021:
|7||Industrial & Fire Safety||05|
NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The Age limit for NPCIL Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021 is
Maximum: 26 years
BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering)/ 5-year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 7 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/ Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university. Applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline (except for the Industrial & Fire Safety discipline).
For the Industrial & Fire Safety discipline, applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the Mechanical/ Chemical discipline with an engineering degree.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary: Stipend Details
- Monthly Stipend – Rs. 55,000/-
- One time Book Allowance – Rs. 18,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding – In accommodation as provided by NPCIL
NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 500
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
Payment Mode: Online payment gateway
NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2021: Selection Process
- Shortlisting of candidates for personal interview for the posts of Executive Trainee 2020 will be done in the order of merit drawn on the basis of valid GATE 2018, GATE 2019 and GATE 2020 Scores by applying ratio of 1:12.
- Candidates obtaining valid GATE 2018 / GATE 2019 / GATE 2020 scores shall only be eligible. Please note that only GATE 2018 / GATE 2019 / GATE 2020 score is valid for this recruitment exercise in NPCIL under this advertisement. GATE score of 2017 or of previous GATE examination shall not be entertained.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview. No weightage will be given to GATE Score during the final selection. The qualifying marks for interview are as follow
|SC / ST / OBC / EWS / PwBD||60 %|
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021: Important Links
How to apply online for NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2021?
- First of all visit the npcilcareers official site.
- Find the advertisement of NPCIL/HRM/ET/2020/01 (Recruitment of Executive Trainees (2020) in NPCIL through GATE 2018/2019/2020).
- Read the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible aspirants start the online application process.
- Fill in all the details.
- Submit the online application or or before the last date.