- 1 NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2021 – Notification Especially for Women
- 2 NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2021 – Overview
- 3 NTPC Notification Through GATE 2021 – Important Dates
- 4 NTPC Notification Through GATE 2021:
- 5 NTPC Vacancy Through GATE 2021:
- 6 NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- 7 NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2021: Selection Process
- 8 NTPC Notification Through GATE 2021: Salary Details
- 9 NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2021: Job Profile
- 10 NTPC Recruitment for Women 2021: Application Process
- 11 NTPC Recruitment for Women 2021: Important Links
- 12 How to Apply Online for NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2021?
NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2021 – Notification Especially for Women
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has released the special notification for women candidates. The NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2021 is an special initiative in which the women candidates are the only eligible persons to apply. The Online registration process begins from 16th April 2021. Interested candidates shall read the complete instructions carefully and then start the application process. Candidates having the engineering qualification in a relevant discipline and get score in the GATE exam 2021 shall be an eligible one to apply. The final date to submit the online application is 06th May 2021. Further details regarding the NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2021, Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process, Online Registration are given here below.
NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2021 – Overview
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Notification Name||Special Recruitment Only for Female Candidates|
|Recruitment Name||NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2021|
|Job Role||Executive Trainee|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
|Vacancy||To be Notified Soon|
|Selection Process||Gate Score|
NTPC Notification Through GATE 2021 – Important Dates
|Short Notice Released||14th April 2021|
|Commencement of Online Application||16th April 2021|
|Last Date for Online Application||06th May 2021|
NTPC Notification Through GATE 2021:
NTPC Limited is India’s largest Integrated Energy Company with an installed capacity of 65,810 MW. Commensurate with our country’s growth challenges, NTPC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032. To fuel its ambitious growth plan, NTPC is looking for promising, energetic and dedicated young female Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic record in engineering disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics and Instrumentation as Engineering Executive Trainees – 2021.
NTPC Vacancy Through GATE 2021:
This time the NTPC Careers has announced a total of 50 vacancies.
NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- Upper Age limit for General EWS is 27 years as on last date of online application
- Age relaxation for SC/ STI OBC (NCLY PWBDI XSM candidates applicable as per Govt guidelines).
Educational Qualification: Prescribed full time degrees in Engineering
Electrical Engineering: Electrical Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical Instrumentation & Control Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering
Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Production Industrial Engg/ Production & Industrial Engg./Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation Power Engineering
Electronics Engineering: Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication Electronics & Power Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics
Instrumentation Engineering: Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control Electronics, Instrumentation & Control.
NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2021: Selection Process
Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2021. Candidates will be selected based on the GATE-2021 performance.
NTPC Notification Through GATE 2021: Salary Details
Selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/-(E1 Grade)
NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2021: Job Profile
Placement: The selected candidates shall undergo one-year training at various NTPC plants. The final place of posting will be decided after completion of training. Candidates can be placed across the country, in any of projects/ stations including Subsidiaries/ JVs companies of NTPC for shift operation of power plants and will be required to work in shifts (including night shift). Application for the post will be considered as the consent of the candidate to work in shifts (including night shift).
NTPC Recruitment for Women 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
NTPC Recruitment for Women 2021: Important Links
How to Apply Online for NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2021?
- First of all visit the official site or just tap the direct link.
- Find the NTPC Careers link and click on that.
- Then find the notification link of Special Recruitment Only for Female Candidates Through GATE 2021 and click on that.
- The notification will get opened.
- Read the instructions completely and then start the online application process.
- Using the GATE-2021 registration number to register the details.
- Submit it with an application fee on or before the last date.