NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2022 Notification – Check Complete Details
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has released NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2022 Notification for the engagement of Engineering Executive Trainee(EET) post. The recruitment is being done specifically to find qualified individuals for the position of Engineering Executive Trainee. NTPC Careers is accepting online applications from interested and passionate applicants regularly. This is a fantastic chance for people who have an engineering degree in a suitable area. Engineering graduates with a desire to work for the government should apply for the positions listed above.
The NTPC GATE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online link gets activated from 24th February 2022. Eligible candidates should begin the application process online and submit it by 10th March 2022. The GATE 2022 score will be used to select the candidates.
- 1 NTPC GATE Recruitment 2022 Notification – Overview
- 2 NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2022 Notification – Important Dates
- 3 NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2022 Notification: Eligibility Criteria
- 4 NTPC GATE Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- 5 NTPC EET Training Period:
- 6 NTPC EET Salary 2022:
- 7 NTPC EET Service Bond Details:
- 8 NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2022: Application Process
NTPC GATE Recruitment 2022 Notification – Overview
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation of India Limited (NTPC)|
|Recruitment Name||NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2022 Notification|
|Job Role||Engineering Executive Trainee(EET)|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
|Selection Process||GATE 2022 Score & Interview|
NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2022 Notification – Important Dates
|NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2022 Notification Released||24th February 2022|
|The Final Date to Submit||10th March 2022|
|Interview Date||To be Notified Soon|
NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2022 Vacancy Details:
The vacancy for NTPC GATE Recruitment 2022 will be notified for the below disciplines on the official notification.
NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2022 Notification: Eligibility Criteria
The Age limit for NTPC GATE Recruitment 2022 is
Maximum: 27 years
Relaxation is applicable as per the norms
|Discipline Advertised||Prescribed Full Time Degree in Engineering|
|CS/IT||Computer Science/Information Technology|
NTPC GATE Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The selection process of the NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2022 Notification is based on
(i) Scrutiny of Applications
(ii) Preparation of merit list based on GATE Score 2021
(ii) Document Verification
(iv) Medical Test
Candidates shall be shortlisted for document verification based on GATE 2021 performance, from among the candidates who will apply against this advertisement in NTPC. Further, “Offer of Appointment” will be extended subject to their meeting the advertised eligibility criteria. Please note only GATE marks of 2021 are valid for this recruitment.
NTPC EET Training Period:
- The selected candidates shall undergo one-year training at various places. The final place of posting will be decided after the completion of training. Candidates can be placed, across the country, in any of the projects/ stations including Subsidiaries/JVs companies of NTPC.
- The incumbents would be posted at projects/stations/sites and will be required to work in shifts (including night shift). Application for the post will be considered as the consent of the candidate to work in shifts (including night shift).
NTPC EET Salary 2022:
Selected candidates will be placed inon the pay scale of Rs.40,000-1,40,000 at the basic pay of Rs. 40,000/- (E1 Grade). The other benefits such as Dearness Allowance, other perquisites and allowances, terminal benefits, etc. will be admissible as per company rules in force from time to time during training/after absorption.
NTPC EET Service Bond Details:
|Category||Service Bond Amount|
|UR, EWS, OBC||Rs. 5,00,000/-|
|SC, ST, PwBD||Rs. 2,50,000/-|
Candidates will be required to serve the company for at least 3 years after successful completion of one-year training.
NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2022: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 300
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
Payment Mode: Online Payment Gateway