NVS Recruitment 2019 Notification
NVS Recruitment 2019 Notification: The online registration for Navodaya Vidyalaya (NVS) Recruitment 2019 for 2370 PGT, TGT, LDC, and other posts are closing on 09 August 2019. All such candidates who haven’t applied for NVS 2019 vacancies, can register for the exam at the official website. However, the candidates will be able to complete their application process until 12 August 2019.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released the most anticipated work notice with a large number of recruitment openings for Assistant Commissioner, Postgraduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) & Other, Female Staff Nurse, Miscellaneous Teachers, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Legal Assistant and Catering Assistant. In Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, headquarters and offices of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, a total of 2370 candidates will be hired throughout India.
Interested applicants can apply only through internet mode for Navodaya Vidyalaya recruitment. On July 10, 2019, NVS Online Application will begin this week. The last deadline for registration of Navodaya Vidyalaya is 09
Check Best Books for NVS PGT & TGT Preparation
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti latest recruitment notification is also published in the employment newspaper
Navodaya Vidyalaya selection will be done on the basis of a written test, which is scheduled from 05 September to 10 September 2019.
Before applying for NVS Vacancy 2019 for 2370 positions, applicants should guarantee that they meet the eligibility requirements needed. More information on the Navodaya Vidyalaya vacancy for teachers and other posts such as skills, internet form fees, vacancy information, age limit, pay scale, etc. are accessible in this article. Candidates can also check the pdf connection provided below for the Navodaya Vidyalaya Notification.
Important Date for NVS Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Starting Date of Registration – 10 July 2019
- Last Date of Registration – 09 Aug 2019
- Last Date of Fee Submission – 12 Aug 2019
- Online Test/ Written Test – Tentatively Between 05 Sep to 10 Sep 2019
Vacancy Details for NVS Recruitment 2019 Notification
Total Posts – 2370
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (Group- B) – 1154
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) (Group-B) – 430
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group – B) – 564 (Art, Music, PET Male, PET Female, Lib.)
- Lower Division Clerk (Group – C) – 135
- Female Staff Nurse (Group – B) – 55
- Catering Assistant (Group – C) – 26
- Assistant Commissioner (Group A) – 5
- Legal Assistant (Group – C) – 1
Salary for NVS Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – (Level-8) Rs.47,600/- to Rs.1,51,100/- per month
- Miscellaneous Teachers – (Level-7) Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,200/- per month
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – (Level-7) Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,200/- per month
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – (Level-1) Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- per month
- Legal Assistants – (Level-7) Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,200/- per month
- Catering Assistants – (Level-4) Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- per month
- Female Staff Nurse – (Level-7) Rs.25,500/- to Rs.1,42,400/- per month
- Assistant Commissioner: (Level -12) Rs.78,800/- to Rs.2,09,200/- per month
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualification and Experience
- PGT— MA / M.Sc./M.Com with or above 50 percent marks and B.Ed
- TGT— 4 yrs Integrated Degree Course from R.C.E. of NCERT concerned Subject with at least 50 percent marks in aggregate OR Bachelor’s degree in subject matter from Recognized Univ. with overall marks of at least 50 percent. B.Ed from a recognized college.
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group–B)–04 years of integrated degree from the NCERT Regional Education College with at least 50 percent marks in the subject matter (OR) Bachelor’s degree (OR) Bachelor’s degree from a recognized board.
- Music-Five years of research in a music institution acknowledged by the State Govt concerned. Equivalent to a graduate / postgraduate degree. OR A Bachelor’s degree in Music from a recognized university and B.Ed.
- Art–5 yrs Approved Diploma in any Fine Arts regulation as Drawing / Painting / Sculpture / Graphic Arts / Crafts after passing Secondary Examination (Class X or equivalent) OR Postgraduate Degree in Drawing and Painting, Fine Arts from an acknowledged University / Institute.
- PET Bachelor’s degree from a recognized organization in physical education. Or maybe D.P.Ed. The admission was given by a recognized University / Institute. Diploma qualification is at least a degree from the University.
- Librarian-Degree from a recognized organization in Library Science at the University. Or graduation from a recognized institution with a one-year diploma in library science. English and Hindi working knowledge or other regional languages.
- Lower Division Clerk (Group–C)–passed 12th class and possessed a minimum velocity of 30 p.m. in English and 25 p.m. in Hindi. Passed by CBSE / State + 2 or senior secondary with secretarial procedures and vocational office management
- Female staff nurse (Group–B)–12th grade or equivalent and grade A (03 years) diploma/certificate in nursing/B. Sc from a board acknowledged. Registration with the Council of Indian/State Nursing. Practical experience of 2 yrs in Hospital/Clinic
- Catering Assistant (Group–C)–10th Pass and 03 yrs Diploma in Catering or its equivalent (OR) Passed 12th Class in CBSE with Hotel Management and Catering as a Vocational Subject and at least 01 years diploma in Catering or equivalent (OR) Trade Certificate in Catering with a minimum of 10 years service in Defense Services of the regular establishment (for Ex-Servicemen only).
- Assistant Commissioner (Group A) –Degree in Humanities / Science / Commerce. Persons holding a similar position or position as Principal at Level 12 with at least 05 years of experience at Level 10 and above in education planning and administration in any Govt / Semi Govt / Autonomous
- Legal Assistant Organization (Group–C) — Degree in Law from a recognized college or institution.
Age Limit for NVS Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Assistant Commissioner (Group-A) – 45 yrs
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) – 40 yrs
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B) – 35 yrs
- Music – 35 years
- Female Staff Nurse (Group B) – 35 yrs
- Legal Assistant (Group C) – 18 to 32 yrs
- Catering Assistant (Group C) – 35 yrs
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C) – 18 and 27 yrs
- Assistant Commissioner – Rs. 1500/-
- Teacher and Staff Nurse – Rs. 1200/-
- Legal Assistant, Catering and LDC – Rs. 1000/-
Selection Procedure for NVS Recruitment 2019 Notification
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Examination/Computer Based Test (CBT) and Interview
How to Apply for NVS Recruitment 2019 Notification
The Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 10 July to 10 August 2019.