Odisha Forest Development Corporation Recruitment 2020 Notification: The Odisha Forest Development Corporation (OFDC) has released the new job recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Accountant (Account Assistant)/ Auditor, Lower Division Assistant & Executive Assistant (Jr. Stenographer) Posts on purely contract basis. There are going to fill up 146 vacancies. OFDC Officially inviting Online applications from interested and eligible candidates. The candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Odisha Location can go ahead to apply for the above said job vacancies. Odisha Forest Development Corporation has released the job recruitment notification on 20.10.2020. The eligible candidates should submit the online applications in the prescribed format along with all necessary documents on or before the last date 12.11.2020.
Odisha Forest Development Corporation Recruitment 2020 notification and OFDC jobs online application link is available on the official website @ www.odishafdc.com. candidates should have pass 12th, Graduate, Post Graduate, or it’s equivalent from a recognized institution or university. Odisha Forest Development Corporation may select the candidate based on their Written Test/Practical Test & Qualifying Computer skill test. The selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Odisha State. The candidate remembers that only the Online mode of application will be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted. Here, we have given the complete details about the Odisha Forest Development Corporation Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria, official notification, and online application direct links are given below.
Eligible Criteria For Odisha Forest Development Corporation Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for OFDC jobs, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt job updates visit our website.
|Organization Name||Odisha Forest Development Corporation|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Junior Accountant (Account Assistant)/ Auditor, Lower Division Assistant & Executive Assistant (Jr. Stenographer)|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||27.10.2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||12.11.2020|
Here, You will get information about the Odisha Forest Development Corporation Recruitment 2020 Post Name, Vacancies, Education qualification, experience, age limits, scale to pay, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of the posts||No’s of vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Junior Accountant (Account Assistant)/ Auditor||58||21 – 32 Years||Rs.16,880/- pm|
|2||Lower Division Assistant||72||21 – 32 Years||Rs.8,880/- pm|
|3||Executive Assistant (Jr. Stenographer)||16||21 – 32 Years||Rs.9,500/- pm|
- Candidates should have pass 12th, Graduate, Post Graduate, or it’s equivalent from a recognized institution or university.
- For more details candidates can refer to the official notification.
- Selection will be based on the Written Test/Practical Test & Qualifying Computer skill test.
Mode of Application:
- Applications will be accepted online through
- For UR/ SEBC candidates – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – Rs.200/-
Official Website: Click Here
Odisha Forest Development Corporation Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Registration Link Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply for Odisha Forest Development Corporation Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.odishafdc.com
- Find the Odisha Forest Development Corporation Recruitment 2020 advertisement for the above-said posts.
- Now, You click to read the details clearly and ensure complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to the “Apply Online” button.
- Then go to Register your application with all details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Pay your application Fees.
- Finally, you can submit to the application form before the closing date.
- Take the printout for future reference.