ONGC Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has recently released the new job recruitment notification. The ONGC invites the Online applications for ONGC Trade & Technician Apprentice posts. A total of 4182 vacancies have been declared by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), of which 228 are in the North. The department has 764 for Mumbai, 1579 for the western sector, 716 for the eastern sector, 674 for the southern sector and 221 for seats. To the Central Department.
The Online application mode started on 29.07.2020, and Last date for submission of online application form on or before 17.08.2020. The Result date/ selection will be on 24.08.2020. Received confirmation from candidates 24.08.2020 to 01.09.2020. The candidates who are searching for Central Government jobs can use of this opportunity. Here, You will get the complete details about the ONGC Recruitment 2020 official notification and apply online direct links are available at official website www.ongcindia.com.
A candidate who are completed their BA/BBA/ ITI from a recognized institution or university, As for the education qualification to apply for this job vacancies. The selection process will be based on marks obtained & Merit drawn. Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
ONGC is an Indian Multinational Crude Oil & Gas Corporation. Its registered office is at Delhi, India. It is a state-owned enterprise of the GoI, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas.
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment 2020:
Name of the Department: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Job Type: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: Across India in (Uttarakhand , Delhi, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Goa, Maharastra, Assam, Tripura, West Bengal, Pondicherry, Andra Pradesh, Odisha)
- The application only accepted via Online.
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
- Northern Sector – 228 Posts
- Mumbai Sector – 764 Posts
- Western Sector – 1579 Posts
- Eastern Sector – 716 Posts
- Southern Sector – 674 Posts
- Central Sector – 221 Posts
|3||Secretarial Asst||ITI, Stenography (English)/Secretarial practice|
|4||Computer Operator & Programming Asst (COPA)||ITI (COPA|
|5||Draughtsman (Civil)||ITI(Draughtsman (Civil))|
|7||Electronics Mechanic||ITI(Electronics Mechanic)|
|9||Instrument Mechanic||ITI(Instrument Mechanic)|
|10||Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance||ITI(Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance)|
|11||Laboratory Asst (Chemical Plant)||ITI in Lab Asst (Chemical Plant), B.Sc with PCM or PCB|
|12||Library Asst||ITI(Library & information Science)|
|14||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||ITI(Mechanic (Motor Vehicle))|
|15||Mechanic Diesel||ITI(Mechanic Diesel Trade)|
|16||Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic||ITI(Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic)|
|20||Civil||Diploma (Relevant Engg Discipline)|
- The Age Limit Must be Min of 18 years & max of 24 years as on 17.08.2020. DOB of the Candidate should between 17.08.1996 & 17.08.2002.
- Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates & 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
- Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 yrs.
Duration for ONGC Recruitment 2020:
|Online Application Starting Date||29.07.2020|
|Online Application Ending Date||17.08.2020|
|Date of Result/Selection||24.08.2020|
|Receive confirmation from candidates||24.08.2020 to 01.09.2020|
- Candidates selection process will be basis of marks obtained and Merit drawn.
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Trade & Technician Apprentice Posts Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Registration Trade Apprentice Link Click Here ,
Technician Apprentice Link Click Here
Latest Government Jobs Notification Click Here
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/en/home/
- Find ONGC Recruitment 2020 Apprentice and Trade job advertisements.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to the ‘Apply Online Registration’ button
- Then you go to register your application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Finally, you can submit the application before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.