OPSC VAS Recruitment 2022 Notification – Complete Details
Odisha Public Service Commission will be going to release the OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2022 Notification on its official site soon. The commission will release a total of 351 vacancies for the above-said posts. The OPSC VAS Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online link get activates on 15th March 2022. Interested candidates have to read the complete details and should check their eligibility criteria whether they are eligible to apply for the OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2022 or not.
If the eligibility norms are matched perfectly with the prescribed details in the official notification candidates should submit their application form on or before the last date 08th April 2022. Further details regarding OPSC VAS Recruitment 2022 Notification are given here below for your reference.
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Commission’s Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Name||OPSC VAS Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Job Role||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Viva Voice & Document Verification|
- 1 OPSC VAS Recruitment 2022 Notification – Important Dates
- 2 OPSC VAS Vacancy 2022 – Category Wise
- 3 OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 4 OPSC VAS Recruitment 2022 Notification: Selection Process
- 5 OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Salary Details:
- 6 OPSC VAS Recruitment 2022 Notification: Certificates to Upload
- 7 OPSC VAS Recruitment 2022 Notification: Application Process
OPSC VAS Recruitment 2022 Notification – Important Dates
|OPSC VAS Recruitment 2022 Notification||15th March 2022|
|The Online Application Begins||15th March 2022|
|The Final Date to Submit||08th April 2022|
|OPSC VAS Exam Date 2022||Notified Soon|
OPSC VAS Vacancy 2022 – Category Wise
|S. No.||Categories||No. of Posts|
|1.||Unreserved (UR / GEN)||96 (32-w)|
|3.||Scheduled Caste (SC)||62 (20-w)|
|4.||Scheduled Tribe||156 (51-w)|
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Eligibility Criteria 2022
To apply for the OPSV Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2022, the candidate’s eligibility criteria have to match with the prescribed details in the official notification.
OPSV VAS Age Limit 2022 : (As of 1st January 2022)
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 32 years
- For SEBC / SC / ST / Women / Ex-Servicemen: Candidates’ age relaxation will be maximum of 5 years in case of these specific communities.
- For PwD: Candidates will get maximum age relaxation of up to 10 years if they have a permanent disability of 40% or more.
OPSC VAS Educational Qualification:
Candidates have possessed Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science from a recognized university or its equivalent board/ institute and have registered himself/ herself under the Odisha Veterinary Practitioner Act, 1970.
OPSC VAS Recruitment 2022 Notification: Selection Process
The selection process of the OPSC VAS Recruitment 2022 Notification is based on
(i) Phase 1 – Written Exam
(ii) Phase 2 – Viva Voice
(iii) Phase 3 – Document Verification
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Salary Details:
The selected candidates will get the salary of ₹ 44,900/- in Level – 10, Cell – I of the Pay Matrix under Rule – 3 of the ORSP Rules, 2017 with other Dearness and Allowances.
OPSC VAS Recruitment 2022 Notification: Certificates to Upload
To fill in the OPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online Application, candidates must have the certificates and upload them to the online application in a prescribed format and size that are prescribed in the official notification. For your reference, here we have given the list of certificates.
- H.S.C. or equivalent certificate
- Intermediate / +2 Examination certificate
- B.V.Sc Degree Certificate
- Marks-Lists in support of all the aforesaid examination (H.S.C to B.V.SC Degree) passed including fail marks.
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Registration Certificate under the Odisha Veterinary Practitioners Act, 1970.
- Certificate showing the continuance of the engagement in service issued by the director of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Service, Odisha in case of contractual VAS / AVAS.
- Any identity proof.
- Caste Certificate by birth in support of claim as S.E.B.C / S.C. / S.T.
- Required Odia Test Pass Certificate.
- Disability Certificate.
- Discharge Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate(NOC)
- Sports certificate.
OPSC VAS Recruitment 2022 Notification: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
- General / OBC / EWS Categories: ₹ 500/-
- SC / ST: NIL
Payment Mode: Online Payment Gateway