The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment has been an announcement of the Junior Assistant Notification For 125 Vacancies in 2020. Odisha Staff Selection Commission invites the eligible or interested Candidate can apply for the OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment application form online thought the official website www.ossc.gov.in. The OSSC Recruitment 2020 Junior Assistant Online Application form will be available soon.
Name of the Department: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
The job title for OSSC: Junior Assistant
Applying Mode for OSSC: Online
Total Post for OSSC (Vacancies): 125
Job Location for OSSC: Odisha, Bhubaneswar
Duration for OSSC:
- Starting Date: Released soon
Education Qualification for OSSC:
- Candidate should be completed 12th Arts/ Commerce/ Science or Intermediate or equivalent exam with basic computer knowledge and must have passed Odia at least up to ME Standard.
Age Limit for OSSC: Up to 21 – 37 Years
The Selection Process for OSSC:
- The Candidate should be selected on the written test, computer-based skill test, and certificate verification
- Salary Details: The OSSC is starting given to basic salary for 8880/-Rs pm
- Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Application Form Released Soon
Conclusion: OSSC Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.ossc.gov.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.